Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aim high!

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, here's another old adage:

Women want to marry men who will give them the lifestyle to which they would like to become accustomed.

Women struggle all of their lives to be prettier than the next girl in order to have the hottest guy or richest guy (or both, with the latter becoming more important as women grow older). Men very rarely want to "marry up," except when it comes to attractiveness. Men simply want to be the envy of other men, not just for their career successes or wealth, but also for the attractiveness of their wives. This is especially the case with men who couldn't date attractive women when they were younger because they lacked good looks, money or both.

There are, of course, exceptions, such as men who want to marry the boss' daughter in order to take over his company eventually, or a powerful senator or congressman's daughter because they want to go into politics (e.g., former Senator Charles Robb of Virginia married former President Lyndon Johnson's daughter).

As Pook pointed out, however, if you want to "aim high" for a woman that is currently out of your league, you need to work hard at those things in your life that will put you in her league (or even beyond -- remember, women want to "marry up").

So you want to get laid by hot women? Get off your a$$, turn off the computer, and get started!

vortex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the ugly guys or average I see with beautiful women why not aim high? Mind you don't make two years trying to date Shakira! Although everything is possible in life.

Pook who is this Redford? Is he a column writer or a normal guy?

giartodil

Don Juan
Reaction score
no

Originally posted by Don the Legend
Nice post Pook!

---------------------------
Hey Gip,

I haven't talked to you lately. What's up?

Legend

------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend
You sound like you dont belive in a
life after death.I woud say that if it
didnt exist there woud be no point
overcoming your fleshly desiers
But when you overcome them
with a power of will of your spirit
phisical death has no dominion over you animore.This rule apllyes to every
thing in life.And Jesus is there to help us.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
giartodil, first of all, I'm glad you bumped this post. This is another Pook classic that I had missed.

Second, you're 19 bro, you should put some effort into learning how to spell.

No offense.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what's also important is the difference between society scale and personal scale of hotness. I know lots of woman that socity would put at HB9-10 but for the most part they do nothing to me. Yet there is a number of society HB7-8s that i do any day only beace they turn me on way more than those HB9-10s.

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALAS!!! Pook speaketh gospel!!

Thanks Pook. This is just what I needed. Just what a f****** needed.

Dev

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I didn't see in the DJ bible while I was reading. Did I miss it? Anyhow, good work Pook.

Im sure we could take many of Pook's posts and compile the "book of Pook" within the DJ bible.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know this is so weird, I just realized that I actually read that Bryan Redford article years ago and back then I half-heartedly agreed with him with that stupid car comparison. So glad my mindset has changed so much since then.

Reaction score
Pook is Greek for DJ steroids.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great and true post. I've noticed that as I get better at life, girls that I used to long for now lose their appeal. Ah, how unfortunate would it have been to settle with one of them when I still didn't know better.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this post :) Thank you Pook!

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
life is too short and the road is too long to drive anything other than a mercedes-benz. :)

lol. it's their ad line.

in any case i think there are defineately such things as leagues but thats not to say that you can't move up a league with self-improvement.