Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aging…

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 and have noticed, of the things relevant, that my face have started to age. Dead, coarse skin have started to cover my forehead, and generally less smooth skin. It saddens me, tiny subtle anxiety, that I'm starting to loose one of my strong selling points: that I look young. I spend too much brainpower on this.

How do you deal with this sh1t?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a bunch of bs and irrelevancy:

The problem is that young girls want young, and that's a door now becoming increasingly difficult to swing.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 and have noticed, of the things relevant, that my face have started to age. Dead, coarse skin have started to cover my forehead, and generally less smooth skin. It saddens me, tiny subtle anxiety, that I'm starting to loose one of my strong selling points: that I look young. I spend too much brainpower on this.

I'm slightly older than you and my skin looks great, look quite a bit younger than I am.

The secret?

I spend about 20 seconds in the morning and night doing a very simple skincare routine, with the right products.

Super cheap, time efficient and makes a HUGE difference to how I look compared to guys my age.

**** knows why guys don't bother to care for their skin. It seems like insanity to me.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spill the beans.

Just a proper skin care routine. Honestly it's not rocket science.

Gay guys on you tube are a goldmine for it.

Personally I use a decent mostoriser (not expensive) , cerave works well with my skin.

Cerave face wash.

Then for raw ingredients I Use niacinamide, hydraulic acid, retinol on some nights.

Plus a decent sunscreen everyday.

Takes me about 20 seconds , it's something I do after brushing my teeth, wash face (I don't even bother drying my face), hydraulic acid, niacinamide, mostoriser, retinol if I'm using it that night , sunscreen if it's the day. DONE.

Everyone is different and people respond differently to different routines / products.

Few years ago I noticed my face wasn't looking as great, so went down the rabbit hole one weekend.

Really looking into it quite deep, YouTube videos, articals, joined a skincare forum got a little advise there.

Got some products based on my research, found a routine that worked. Completely forgot about it.

It's just now something I do, and just replace stuff when it's running out. Not much to it.

Makes a HUGE difference

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using aloe vera and hyaluronic acid based lotion alone makes a noticeable difference for me but I also have used fancy serums that work wonders as well. Honestly it wouldn't hurt to see an esthetician too.

I swear the only reason most white men age poorly is because they don't know about lotion and sunscreen.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Like others say. Use prober skincare, it does work..

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moisturize, start now, you can reverse age your skin or at least prevent more aging, once it cracks or wrinkles its like leather, it's gonna be there, I know a lot of guys that Polish their shoes but won't moisturize

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You work out and stay in shape. Looking muscular and in shape at age 38 will have you looking late 20s

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 and have noticed, of the things relevant, that my face have started to age. Dead, coarse skin have started to cover my forehead, and generally less smooth skin.
Like @CaptFinnBad said, you need to get a skin routine, one that includes a moisturizer. That will make your skin look younger.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You work out and stay in shape. Looking muscular and in shape at age 38 will have you looking late 20s
That won't do anything for skin, assuming your diet and sleep is also good.

Women don't care about looks as much as we think they do. Its like women thinking we care how successful they are at their jobs or the degrees they have.
They absolutely care, but they also care about a lot of other things

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moisturize, start now, you can reverse age your skin or at least prevent more aging, once it cracks or wrinkles its like leather, it's gonna be there, I know a lot of guys that Polish their shoes but won't moisturize
I think it's absolutely mental. It's so effortless and improves your attractiveness quite significantly.

On the flip side it's a good thing. So many guys my age look like a absolutely **** because they can't be bothered to put minimal effort in.

Makes my 40 second time investment a day all the more potent.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Buy exfoliating gloves and shover with them, it removes dead skin and makes the skin smoother and younger

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't care about looks as much as we think they do. Its like women thinking we care how successful they are at their jobs or the degrees they have.
Go a year or two without brushing your teeth, and see how many women are attracted to you with a mouth full of rotten and green teeth.

Appearance matters.

Skincare just a part of the puzzle. Just happens to be one of the easiest, minimal effort and time efficient ways to improve your looks.

It really is just basic maintenance and a no brainer in my opinion.

Takes less than a minute a day.... What else you going to use that minute for?

I honestly don't understand the resistance.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sleep. Diet. Excercise. Hydrate. Skin Care. Facials. Dermatologist. Genetics.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a proper skin care routine. Honestly it's not rocket science.

Gay guys on you tube are a goldmine for it.

Personally I use a decent mostoriser (not expensive) , cerave works well with my skin.

Cerave face wash.

Then for raw ingredients I Use niacinamide, hydraulic acid, retinol on some nights.

Plus a decent sunscreen everyday.

Takes me about 20 seconds , it's something I do after brushing my teeth, wash face (I don't even bother drying my face), hydraulic acid, niacinamide, mostoriser, retinol if I'm using it that night , sunscreen if it's the day. DONE.

Everyone is different and people respond differently to different routines / products.

Few years ago I noticed my face wasn't looking as great, so went down the rabbit hole one weekend.

Really looking into it quite deep, YouTube videos, articals, joined a skincare forum got a little advise there.

Got some products based on my research, found a routine that worked. Completely forgot about it.

It's just now something I do, and just replace stuff when it's running out. Not much to it.

Makes a HUGE difference
I started a routine at 35. Basically moisturizer during the day and sunscreen if I'll be outside. At night I wash my face with Biore charcoal cleanser, and then do retinol one day and BHA the next. Face is noticeably smoother but the retinol doesn't seem to have helped yet.. it's been a couple months, using Paula's Choice 1%. Might have to try a different brand.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink more water. Most people don't drink enough water. I have a kidney stone condition, so I drink some four liters of water on top of whatever else I drink. If your pee is yellow, you don't drink enough water.

I always laughed at those yoga babes and models carrying bottles of water everywhere, but they know that you have to hydrate yourself continuously to have a healthy glow to your skin.

Even before you go and invest in skincare products, try and drink at least 3 liters of water per day on top of whatever you drink. Bonus is that not only will you look healthier, flushing your system like this to get rid of toxins in your body will actually improve your health.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I have a balding crown and receding hairline (which I don’t care about), I’m sometimes told I look younger, likely because I stay lean (not shredded) year round.

I use some oil my wife bought for my face after showers and it works well. My diet is also nearly all clean food and I drink plenty of fluids, as was recommended by @AmsterdamAssassin.