Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Age tip

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
When you're talking to a new girl, always ask her age before she asks yours. Why?

1. You're qualifying her on the basis of age--not the other way around. She has to be of the proper age in order to get in with you.

2. It gives you an opportunity to fib about your age if she is older, ex. I'm 18, so if I'm talking to a 20 yr old chick, I could stretch the truth a little and say I'm nineteen. If you're 38 and talking to a 28 year old girl, you could also do the same thing in the other direction. Of course, the truth will come out if you end up having any kind of relationship with this girl, but as long as you didn't make up something ridiculous, she shouldn't care too much.

-Dan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Personally I wouldn't waste time on a woman that has a hang up about age. More times than not it isn't an issue when my DJ skills are on high. My only suggestion is to make sure she's legal.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
don't believe in that "you never ask a woman her age" thing - a woman that is not interested in you will say that.

a woman who is somewhat interested in you would go.. "guess" or if they're cool they'll tell their age.
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
I don't know about that. Atleast it's inpolite to ask a woman her age. I dunno about you guys :confused:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Slimijs
I don't know about that. Atleast it's inpolite to ask a woman her age. I dunno about you guys :confused:
Why?
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I totally agree with this tip because I was about to DJ this one chick that looked like she was at least 15 and maybe even older. She turned out to be 12:eek: . I was going to make a thread just like this but your one step ahead of me.

And to Slim. Who cares what is socially acceptable. If you did everything acceptable you would have no fun. And who gives a sh!t.
 

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I guess its only rude to ask a woman's age if shes really old and embarrassed about it. I don't think women below 25 are ashamed of their age.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Francisco -- being 36, age probably isn't as much of a problem for you because you'd usually be older than the girls you're interacting with, not younger. But for kids fresh out of high school like myself, being even two years younger than a girl can be a problem for her at first.

Haha baseballDJ, I did the exact same thing once! I talked to her for a few minutes, and thought I had a pretty good vibe going, but then her friend comes over and tell me she's 12, and I'm like "Oh ****!" and avoided her for the rest of the night(I was 17 at the time).

Peace
-Dan
 

Columbia

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Oh god yes, ask their age.

I was in a bike race a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to settle my nerves (big race) by talking to people. There was a HB 9 (petite, tanned and very cute) at this same race (lady cyclist, mmm) and I was talking to her for a few minutes. Now I have a girlfriend so I wasn't gonna ask her out or anythnig. But we were constantly doing kino on each other and I was beginning to get, umm, "excited" and I was wearing those real tight shorts :D , so I excused myself to go to the bathroom (no, I didn't whack one off you pervs :) ).

Anyway, half an hour later they call the UNDER 12's to the line, and there she was :eek: . Holy s**t, she was just after having her 12th birthday about a week before!

EDIT: I'm 16 (despite what my thingy says) I could have gotten arrested!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Past saturday in the club.

Girl: how old are you?
Me: 22
Girl: guess mine.
Me: You dont ask a girl's age (smile)
Girl: ok, im 25.
Me: I've dated older women (blink, smile and small -"i wanna **** you tonight" shoulder kino)
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Columbia
Oh god yes, ask their age.

I was in a bike race a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to settle my nerves (big race) by talking to people. There was a HB 9 (petite, tanned and very cute) at this same race (lady cyclist, mmm) and I was talking to her for a few minutes. Now I have a girlfriend so I wasn't gonna ask her out or anythnig. But we were constantly doing kino on each other and I was beginning to get, umm, "excited" and I was wearing those real tight shorts :D , so I excused myself to go to the bathroom (no, I didn't whack one off you pervs :) ).

Anyway, half an hour later they call the UNDER 12's to the line, and there she was :eek: . Holy s**t, she was just after having her 12th birthday about a week before!

EDIT: I'm 16 (despite what my thingy says) I could have gotten arrested!
Lol, so suave. ;)
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I don't know how pedophilia laws work your state/country, but I'm sure I can be arrested for even being slightly sexual with a 12 year old.

Of course I am 24...
 

Columbia

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Lol, so suave. ;)
Lol, thank you. At least I got a bit of practise. :D
 

Hedgehog

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Gunwitch, I liked the post very much.
You mention that you are short. I don't know if this is just an example or reality. How tall are you?
What do you think about height and women? Do you approach women who are taller than you? What are your views about that?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top