"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Age-Specific Social Events: Crashing the Party?

jerrycalahan

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Age
39
So I look significantly younger than my age. Some people tell me I could pass for a college student. Doormen often express surprise when they see my ID. I could blend into an event that is designated for say an 18 to 30 crowd pretty easily.

I'm tempted to to do this, as it's a lot easier to meet people at social events instead of cold approaching at bars and clubs. Bars and clubs are just too chaotic for me and the hours are hardly ideal for someone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I enjoy my mornings and if I'm out till 2 or 3 or later, chances are I'm either going to sleep in or just be hammered the "next" (or same) morning.

Even though I could, I'd feel guilty if I did. Even if I come clean and tell them my actual age, if they let me slide, then why not allow anyone of any age to attend? In so doing, it just defeats the purpose of the social event. I've seen this happen before where I've attended 20's and 30's events and people who are clearly in their 40's and 50's and even 60's show up. It's a drag. I'm tempted to crash the party but I don't wanna be "that guy" either.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jerrycalahan

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Age
39
I suppose I'm splitting hairs here and shouldn't worry about it too much. I'll probably just go and then tell the truth if I'm asked about age.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Professional events and general social events like meetup.
I don't think you will find a lot of hot 22 year old co eds at Meetup. I thought about meetup but down there when I looked at the user profiles most looked to be women over 60 who're retired.

I supposed Meetup might be a good place to find cougars though, single women in their 40s. Down here with the demographics I think I'm going to stick with the cougars under 50.

I figure if I can keep growing my business I'll just keep going beta buxx route.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I've been 29 for the past 5 years

Just lie man. Who cares? Women lie all the time, from the moment they wake up and "put their face on". Why shouldn't you? It's not YOUR fault they're stupid

Be the lone wolf. Be smarter than everyone in the room. Ahead of the game
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I've been 29 for the past 5 years

Just lie man. Who cares? Women lie all the time, from the moment they wake up and "put their face on". Why shouldn't you? It's not YOUR fault they're stupid

Be the lone wolf. Be smarter than everyone in the room. Ahead of the game
You don't see anything wrong with lying about age? They do it on OLD.
 
Top