Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age-Specific Social Events: Crashing the Party?

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
So I look significantly younger than my age. Some people tell me I could pass for a college student. Doormen often express surprise when they see my ID. I could blend into an event that is designated for say an 18 to 30 crowd pretty easily.

I'm tempted to to do this, as it's a lot easier to meet people at social events instead of cold approaching at bars and clubs. Bars and clubs are just too chaotic for me and the hours are hardly ideal for someone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I enjoy my mornings and if I'm out till 2 or 3 or later, chances are I'm either going to sleep in or just be hammered the "next" (or same) morning.

Even though I could, I'd feel guilty if I did. Even if I come clean and tell them my actual age, if they let me slide, then why not allow anyone of any age to attend? In so doing, it just defeats the purpose of the social event. I've seen this happen before where I've attended 20's and 30's events and people who are clearly in their 40's and 50's and even 60's show up. It's a drag. I'm tempted to crash the party but I don't wanna be "that guy" either.

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose I'm splitting hairs here and shouldn't worry about it too much. I'll probably just go and then tell the truth if I'm asked about age.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sort of events are these that have age limits? I say just go and see what happens.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Professional events and general social events like meetup.
I don't think you will find a lot of hot 22 year old co eds at Meetup. I thought about meetup but down there when I looked at the user profiles most looked to be women over 60 who're retired.

I supposed Meetup might be a good place to find cougars though, single women in their 40s. Down here with the demographics I think I'm going to stick with the cougars under 50.

I figure if I can keep growing my business I'll just keep going beta buxx route.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been 29 for the past 5 years

Just lie man. Who cares? Women lie all the time, from the moment they wake up and "put their face on". Why shouldn't you? It's not YOUR fault they're stupid

Be the lone wolf. Be smarter than everyone in the room. Ahead of the game

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've been 29 for the past 5 years

Just lie man. Who cares? Women lie all the time, from the moment they wake up and "put their face on". Why shouldn't you? It's not YOUR fault they're stupid

Be the lone wolf. Be smarter than everyone in the room. Ahead of the game
You don't see anything wrong with lying about age? They do it on OLD.