“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Age-gap rejection or am I overthinking it?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
329
Reaction score
317
It was a **** test (which you failed) and she clearly isn't into you enough. If she was, then a five year age difference would've been a non-issue.

The woman's actions speak volumes in this instance (like always).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,063
Reaction score
4,877
Thanks for the feedback here. Replied with a playful remark about me being old, and said all good if it's a no go. A bit of a bummer and a mind-bender lol, but it's all good.
Maybe re-engage and offer an alternative to drinks. Build up some more rapport and then try to seduce her again. She might reconsider once she knows you a little better. Maybe this chick has had bad experiences with older guys trying to get her drunk.
 
Top