Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age and female sex drive

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has recently been brought to my attention that female sex drive peaks in their early 30s. I'm debating whether I should change my approach to game. I'm 31 myself, however like the majority of men I find women ages 19-26 the most attractive. I generally pretend to be younger than my age and pursue women in that bracket. The fact that women my age, while less attractive have higher sex drives has piqued my interest in focusing my attention towards them.

A

AJ84

It has recently been brought to my attention that female sex drive peaks in their early 30s. I'm debating whether I should change my approach to game. I'm 31 myself, however like the majority of men I find women ages 19-26 the most attractive. I generally pretend to be younger than my age and pursue women in that bracket. The fact that women my age, while less attractive have higher sex drives has piqued my interest in focusing my attention towards them.
Why not focus attention on both age groups? Unless you are not having sexually satisfying experiences with the younger women...
There’s many guys here who are dating women in their early 20s and women in their 30s and up so they may be able to offer their perspectives.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My sex drive skyrocketed starting at 35 and now at 39, it’s even higher. Couple that with my confidence (unlike when i was in my teens and 20s) and i’m having the best sex ever! Definitely more experimental and primal. I don’t sex with anyone under my age though. 39-60 is where it’s at for experienced males. I had sex with a 24 year old last year and he had no game. So no more. Some men get it, the younger kids keeping whining about wanting children and hitting walls. haha.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys here will tell you that the idea of older women having higher sex drives is a lie from feminists.
However, I think that older women are simply more comfortable with their sexuality, and are more familiar with how their "parts" function.
It's nothing more devious than that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My sex drive skyrocketed starting at 35 and now at 39, it’s even higher. Couple that with my confidence (unlike when i was in my teens and 20s) and i’m having the best sex ever! Definitely more experimental and primal. I don’t sex with anyone under my age though. 39-60 is where it’s at for experienced males. I had sex with a 24 year old last year and he had no game. So no more. Some men get it, the younger kids keeping whining about wanting children and hitting walls. haha.
Ever get down and dirty with a toad? ;'p

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Guys here will tell you that the idea of older women having higher sex drives is a lie from feminists.
However, I think that older women are simply more comfortable with their sexuality, and are more familiar with how their "parts" function.
Depends on the lady, her health, meds, what she eats, exercise, mental stability.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah I can’t speak to what age a woman’s sex drive peaks at. The women here would know better. Anedotally, the 35 yo I dated once described herself as a “hornball” lol.

Certainly, a woman in her 30s is going to be more comfortable with sex. And, if you meet her say at a bar with a friend, the 30-something friend is less likely to kok-block as compared with a pair of 20-somethings.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that for a long time, too. But you may be right. Also as they get closer to menopause, their bodies might be pushing them to procreate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can’t speak to what age a woman’s sex drive peaks at.
Yeah, I'm not a woman, so I don't know. I'm not trying to say when a woman's sex drive peaks. I'm just providing an explanation for why women say it is in their 30s (or even later).

Manosphere types get their hackles up when they hear this, because they think feminists are trying to con them into having sex with older women instead of girls in their 20s. But I don't think that's what's going on here, sometimes Red Pillers get overly paranoid. Like I said, I think what is really happening is that women in their 30s become more familiar and more comfortable with their bodies, sexually. This only makes sense. Younger girls may be more likely to be hung up on insecurities or guilt feelings about sex.

That is not to say guys should bang 30 year olds instead of 20 year olds. That's a completely separate conversation.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. I’m 45 and The best sex I have had has been with women who were late 30s and into their 40s. Unfortunately I think a lot of it is that many men don’t know how to satisfy a woman, so it takes a lot of partners for her to finally get one who does and figure out how he does it. You don’t just go in there to get off in four minutes and be done . If you want to have sex with the same woman repeatedly, Even as a friend with benefits, you have to put some analysis and effort into it. It’s well worth it.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known quite a few married women who had affairs and left their husbands after the age of 35. A friend of mine even came up with a name for it: “The 37 theory“ . Both he and I had observed that around the age of 37 so many couples that we knew had their marriage explode because the woman had an affair or ran off with some guy.

One possible explanation for this is that a woman’s body instinctively realizes that she is approaching the end of her childbearing years. Which puts her sexuality into overdrive. It’s like her body is screaming at her to have sex.

-Augustus-

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that for a long time, too. But you may be right. Also as they get closer to menopause, their bodies might be pushing them to procreate.
This is my theory as well. It seems purely hormonal to me. i was never much interested in sex other than doing it occasionally. Now I enjoy it, have fun with it and see it as an adventure. I also enjoy the closeness it brings and how the man is primal. You don’t get to see that often.

I agree with this 100%. I’m 45 and The best sex I have had has been with women who were late 30s and into their 40s. Unfortunately I think a lot of it is that many men don’t know how to satisfy a woman, so it takes a lot of partners for her to finally get one who does and figure out how he does it. You don’t just go in there to get off in four minutes and be done . If you want to have sex with the same woman repeatedly, Even as a friend with benefits, you have to put some analysis and effort into it. It’s well worth it.
This! I have been trying men of all ages from 18 years younger to 20 years older, and the 47+ men are way more in tune. The seem to try and “learn” my body as opposed to the younger men who basically just fumble around until they get off. Younger men are also less dominant in bed, like they are trying to prove something. Older dudes take charge and have a quiet but dominant air.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that women in their late 30's-early 40's have been the best in bed. They worry about less, aren't as hung up over their bodies, they know their bodies better, they have some experience in pleasing men and understand men better. But regardless of age, the brain is the most powerful sex organ there is. Stimulate a woman's brain sexually and there is nothing she won't do.

I've heard almost all women complain about 20-30yo men not knowing what they are doing.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'd say that women in their late 30's-early 40's have been the best in bed. They worry about less, aren't as hung up over their bodies, they know their bodies better, they have some experience in pleasing men and understand men better. But regardless of age, the brain is the most powerful sex organ there is. Stimulate a woman's brain sexually and there is nothing she won't do.

I've heard almost all women complain about 20-30yo men not knowing what they are doing.
I also like how older women are more “chill” about sex. That makes me more comfortable. I don’t feel like I’m under so much pressure to perform well, Then I end up performing better.

I’m not knocking 20somethings. I would certainly hook up with one again if I could, but it’s virtually impossible with the balding,

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The women your age should consider themselves lucky that it has been brought to your attention.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known quite a few married women who had affairs and left their husbands after the age of 35. A friend of mine even came up with a name for it: “The 37 theory“ . Both he and I had observed that around the age of 37 so many couples that we knew had their marriage explode because the woman had an affair or ran off with some guy.

One possible explanation for this is that a woman’s body instinctively realizes that she is approaching the end of her childbearing years. Which puts her sexuality into overdrive. It’s like her body is screaming at her to have sex.

-Augustus-
lol roll eyes

another possible explanation for it is that women 35 or older are more likely to have their tubes tied. This allows their natural hormones to take over. Allowing the hormones to flow without fear of pregnancy is an amazing combination

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol roll eyes

another possible explanation for it is that women 5 or older are more likely to have their tubes tied. This allows their natural hormones to take over. Allowing the hormones to flow without fear of pregnancy is an amazing combination
Not sure that the eye roll applies to the women in the group that I spoke of who wound up getting pregnant and having babies from the guys they were banging.

-Augustus-

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old ladys are freaks...I've been sexually harassed by older women at work. They'll feel up and squeeze my arm or touch my stomach. They make a point to touch me when they tell me stuff... but I'm a man so nobody cares

And I kind of enjoyed it