Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age and female sex drive

RickTheToad

Reaction score
lol roll eyes

another possible explanation for it is that women 5 or older are more likely to have their tubes tied. This allows their natural hormones to take over. Allowing the hormones to flow without fear of pregnancy is an amazing combination
Really? Ladies now get their tubes tied at 5? I guess the human race is over. Sad :(

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure that the eye roll applies to the women in the group that I spoke of who wound up getting pregnant and having babies from the guys they were banging.

-Augustus-
your theory about

"One possible explanation for this is that a woman’s body instinctively realizes that she is approaching the end of her childbearing years. Which puts her sexuality into overdrive. It’s like her body is screaming at her to have sex. "

It's novel, but dead wrong. It's amazing how men dont realize how birth control really dampens a womans desire. but how could you, you dont experience birth control.

in fact, this 'inevitable rationing of sex' that occurs in relationships might not occur if she didnt have to take birth control

RickTheToad

Reaction score
your theory about

"One possible explanation for this is that a woman’s body instinctively realizes that she is approaching the end of her childbearing years. Which puts her sexuality into overdrive. It’s like her body is screaming at her to have sex. "

It's novel, but dead wrong. It's amazing how men dont realize how birth control really dampens a womans desire. but how could you, you dont experience birth control.

in fact, this 'inevitable rationing of sex' that occurs in relationships might not occur if she didnt have to take birth control
Hence I guess that's why ladies are getting their tubes tied at 5.. So they don't have to go on birth control. I understand, but still sad to hear. There have to be other options.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your theory about

Who said they were taking birth control? Hence they shouldn’t have gotten pregnant. At least try to follow the narrative...

-Augustus-

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert on MILFs but I'd wager that it's because by the time they're 30 or 35, women with low sex drives would either be married or cat ladies, rather than found anywhere you could meet them.

Or it could be a continuation of the trend where sex gets easier and romance is harder as you get older (in high school for example, it isn't necessarily weird or uncommon to say I love you before sex. However, at like 25 that would be rather strange because sex happens long before love.)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said they were taking birth control? Hence they shouldn’t have gotten pregnant. At least try to follow the narrative...

-Augustus-
I was not referencing your comment about people getting pregnant, that's a comment you made on your own, , not one eye decided to elaborate on. I was only commenting on your theory as to why they have more sex later in life.

Perhaps it is you that should try to follow the actual conversation, eh?

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it’s only anecdotal but i never took BC of any kind and my interest in sex was always fair but not like it is now, starting around 35. I had my tubes tied at 36 and while that did eliminate the paranoia of getting pregnant it didn’t really affect my sex drive. I just don’t check the condom constantly or stress when my period is a day late. lol. I really do believe, for me anyway, it is hormonal. As well, i used to only be able to orgasm once and was done. Now i can multi times. Part of that is knowing my body way better too.

And fun fact (i know the 5 was a typo) doctors wont perform a tubal on women under 30 in general. i tried to get one since i was 18.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it’s only anecdotal but i never took BC of any kind and my interest in sex was always fair but not like it is now, starting around 35. I had my tubes tied at 36 and while that did eliminate the paranoia of getting pregnant it didn’t really affect my sex drive. I just don’t check the condom constantly or stress when my period is a day late. lol. I really do believe, for me anyway, it is hormonal. As well, i used to only be able to orgasm once and was done. Now i can multi times. Part of that is knowing my body way better too.

And fun fact (i know the 5 was a typo) doctors wont perform a tubal on women under 30 in general. i tried to get one since i was 18.
Oh wow, that's unfortunate. When I understand stood the mechanics of "how" to orgasm, I could always have multiple. That was at 23.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Romance is for young people. Adult romance is like two bricks banging into each other. The only way it could work is if one brick completely breaks. With young people, it's more like two pieces of clay melding into one.

When I was 18-24 I avoided females in my own age bracket for this very reason. Every 18-24 year old wanted to meld with me. But the cougars were DTF. Plus there is something about the young guy-cougar dynamic that leads to easy/wild sex. Now that I am in my 30's , I go for the 18-24 bracket because I am okay with females wanting to meld with me. They are easily moldable and not concrete in their ways yet. Plus, now I have the old guy- young girl dynamic to keep it exciting.

We all know sexual tension is born out of cultural taboos. The more taboo it is, the greater the sexual tension.

As for women in my age bracket, it's like two pieces of concrete banging into each other with neither willing to give way. Even the sex is a negotiation. I do this if you do that. If I can't use my hands to give you a bl0wjob, then why are you using hands? Please stop talking dirty to me, I'm a lady, etc etc.

P.s. I don't equate romance to sex, so obviously I don't mean sex is only for young people.
Agreed. Older guys who try to be romantic with older women :rolleyes:. Good luck with that. It’s too late for that game. Even Jordan Peterson said romance was for young people.

I’m not knocking older women (or older men), but I’ve been around long enough to notice (and sense) the “cringe” a mile away when an older guy wants to slow dance with his equally older wife/gf at a party or wedding lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has recently been brought to my attention that female sex drive peaks in their early 30s.
You mean post wall is peak female sex drive?

Who brought the following to your attention? Post wall women? Feminists?

Its a lie. You need to think for yourself or subscribe to the "proud single mom" narrative signing up for your own cucking. Lulz

I'm debating whether I should change my approach to game. I'm 31 myself, however like the majority of men I find women ages 19-26 the most attractive. I generally pretend to be younger than my age and pursue women in that bracket. The fact that women my age, while less attractive have higher sex drives has piqued my interest in focusing my attention towards them.
Its because younger is attractive. Ask married men with post wall women with their imaginary super sex drive lol how well that's going for them?

If anything, 30+ is cratered SMV. Its gross.

Its decades of skiing down cawk mountain. Its aborted fetuses and and going nuts + bulking season.

We live in a feminine society that panders to women meaning, the **** science you read is best interest for girl power.

Seek self knowledge. Use common sense. Wtf is the spike in retard kids and autism when post wall women are disgusting yet having kids near 40.

You can date post wall 30+ cratered SMV after decades of the cawk carousel. It wont end well. Sources linked below are actual science not Liberal arts leftist jargon and girl power rubbish. Man knew since the dawn of time high kill count means a woman's inability to pair bond. Ie cucked + divorce rape.

Not doing it right kuz.

Hottest girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Thanks for coming.