Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

aftermath gf turning into friend

Ambience420.

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello fellow djs.. i'd just like to know something.. say you went out with a girl a year ago.. you broke up with her now youre both friends and you talk sometimes..you go to the same school and now she has a new bf.. sometimes when u talk to her on the phone or whenever..she feels like she's superior to you.. for example the other night we were on the phone and we were talking and she says that i need her to make myself happy... im like no i dont i make myself happy.. but anyways i just want to know how to make her know that im not a chump like some of her boy friends that she can get her way with you know? i want her to know that im a MAN in charge and that i dont take crap from any girl at the same time keep our friendship going smooth.. i want to stick it into her head and etch it in stone that im a dj.. :) any suggestions?

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're buying into her frame when you start vehemently denying what she says like that.

She's also just using you as an ego crutch. Sever all ties with the dumb bitch now.

Ambience420.

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she is one of my good friends right now.. should i just not try and talk to her?

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Create rapport with her. Since you're already friends, just agree with everything she says and basically mirror her. Then, she'll start to accept everything you say as true because it's hard to disagree with yourself isn't it?

Once in a while, slip in a powerful comment about something you want her to believe about you, and then keep mirroring her. I used this on a chick once and now she believes that I know Nelly and Dr. Dre.

Boy, do I LOVE that girl!