Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After first Date she texts "What did you think of me?"

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a date with an 8 everything went fine etc, the following day she writes me a text asking how i am and also says "so what did you think of me?" Why would she ask this? I basically ignored it but im just wondering why she would ask such a question?

Laracuente

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's asking for your acceptance I guess..I wouldn't give it to her lmao...

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DannyM said:
Went on a date with an 8 everything went fine etc, the following day she writes me a text asking how i am and also says "so what did you think of me?" Why would she ask this? I basically ignored it but im just wondering why she would ask such a question?

She either likes you or she can't decide what to think of you. I'd probably go with the former because I am an optimist. Reply:

"You want the honest truth?"

she'll say "yes"

say:

"I'll tell ya later"

and don't.. just keep going on dates and stuff but always say "may be some other time" or whatever.

Truth be told I am kind of exhausted right now may be being honest with her is the way to go but ONLY in person and ONLY if you see that she likes you a lot. Don't reply anything over the phone unless it's teasing

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume this is her having a high interest level and being concerned that you don't.

I'd probably not give a very direct answer to that sort of question though, allow the games to continue ;)