Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After first call is not returned...

What to do?

• Wait if she calls tomorrow

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Write a text message, asking the same thing I made the call for (hanging out)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Call her again tomorrow after her shift

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • F*uck it and say NEEEEXXXTT

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up with these crazy chicks! Some of them are quite eager to give me their number early on. So why don't they ****ing answer my calls?! As we all know, chicks love their cell phone and take it everywhere. Even if she missed the call, she can return it later if she wants too.
Well its already a few hours later and I don't expect a call for the rest of the day (she works very early in the morning and goes to bed early on)

What would you do? I 'm not sure I want to next her on the spot, as we had quite a good time I first met her (2 days ago). We talked about meeting a few days later and stuff. Damn it.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, she appeared to be a nice person, but seems to be quite spoiled, looking on her 'net profile (having very high standards even if she is just a 7-8)

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThreeStorms said:
Forgot to mention, she appeared to be a nice person, but seems to be quite spoiled, looking on her 'net profile (having very high standards even if she is just a 7-8)
They all have high standards. Except the 1s to 3s

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always call with private number on so I do not have these headaches. I do it mostly because when I call a girl I have time to talk to her but if she is going to call back an hour later I will probably be busy. I do not like call backs, I call when I want it keeps me in control. So anyway you might want to try calling with private number....

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, saves my money if she calls me :)
No man, at least where I live its seen as creepy/on the border of stalking if your number is suppressed. And in case she really doesn't want to talk to me, there is no use in tricking her to answer the phone (I know you disable caller id for different reasons, but most don't)

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd wait a couple days, call her once more and if she doesn't answer or call back, next. At least give the impression that you're busy.

Don't say anything that could be perceived as needy either, you want her to think your time is valuable and you have other options.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call her the next day and say
"playing hard to get already? come on, talk to me sweetheart"

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
ThreeStorms said:
Whats up with these crazy chicks! Some of them are quite eager to give me their number early on. So why don't they ****ing answer my calls?! As we all know, chicks love their cell phone and take it everywhere. Even if she missed the call, she can return it later if she wants too.
Well its already a few hours later and I don't expect a call for the rest of the day (she works very early in the morning and goes to bed early on)

What would you do? I 'm not sure I want to next her on the spot, as we had quite a good time I first met her (2 days ago). We talked about meeting a few days later and stuff. Damn it.
Just a question, so when you FIRST called her, did she already have your number on her cellphone.

And when you FIRST called her, did she even pick up?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesnt call you back after the third call and assuming she is not in the hospital or involved in some unfortunate situation, you can pretty much write her off as uninterested.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocking calls is too stalkerish.

I leave a message, and leave my number, even if I know she has it. I've known many people to lose their phones, and all their #s with them (moral: put important numbers in a phone book).

What to do after leaving a message depends upon the woman (i.e., what I know or sense of her character) and the situation. I chose "wait for her to call the next day" as the best answer.

If she doesn't call back, sometimes I'll call again in a few days, sometimes I'll just forget about her.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You you are right it does seem a little stalkerish but like i said i do it for different reasons. The funny thing is I always get girls that want to sleep with me calling me and saying "did you just call?, I got a call with a blocked number and you are the only person i know who does that". Obviously they didn't get a call they jsut want to talk to me.... it is amusing

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait for her to return your call..when she didn't,shes not interested.. :D

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once called this chick who I met at a club 7 times before I was able to reach her and even left her messages. She was the one who appraoched me and gave me her number so I knew her IL was high. When I finally was able to reach her, she was very happy to hear from me and we dated thereafter and she wanted to marry me (very high IL). She told me that she was having some health issues with her father at the time taqth prevented her from returning
my calls.

So, sometimes you cant write a girl off just because she does not return your calls at the time. She may be going through stuff or may even be shy or intimidated by you. You just have to use common sense. If you first met her and she seemed interested, then she probably still is unless you waited too long to call her.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, we did not exactly have the time of our lives when we met, but it was ok, nice and relaxed. We talked, I used light c&f, she made some jokes and we laughed. I can't say she was definitly interessed in me, but at least I got the number.
Just made a decision, wrote a very casual text message telling her I was going to the lake where we first met and she should contact me if she wants to join.
If she answers yes, I am in. If she says no, she may simply have no time and there is another opportunity later. If she doesn't answer at all, bye bye.

Good decision?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThreeStorms said:
Hmm, we did not exactly have the time of our lives when we met, but it was ok, nice and relaxed. We talked, I used light c&f, she made some jokes and we laughed. I can't say she was definitly interessed in me, but at least I got the number.
Just made a decision, wrote a very casual text message telling her I was going to the lake where we first met and she should contact me if she wants to join.
If she answers yes, I am in. If she says no, she may simply have no time and there is another opportunity later. If she doesn't answer at all, bye bye.

Good decision?
I would not text. I would just call. Texting or e-mailing seems too impersonal and she may think you are wuss.

Like my example above, I just sensed that the girl was too interested to just ignore me like that. I knew there was a legitimate reason she did not return my calls. And my instincts were correct.

You just have to go with your gut sometimes.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I get what you're driving at, NickBe. Sometimes I block caller ID if I don't want the person to call the number from which I'm calling for some reason or other.

If they don't answer (which they usually don't, because blocked calls are usually telemarketers), I leave the number I want them to call in the message.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the guy who said to call her back in two days (if you're willing to put up with this b1tchy flaky behavior at all, that is).

djswitch

Reaction score
just call again in a couple of days. if she doesnt answer just move on. do u really want to pursue a woman who doesnt have the courtesy to return your calls? i personally don't.