Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After fifth date - she doesn’t want to get emotionally attached

Glassguy

Reaction score
At the end of the day you handled it fine. There was no reason to throw her out on the spot or act sh!tty.

What you do now as far as staying NC and what you do if she reaches out in the future is what also matters.

If it were me and she sees in a week that you are dead silent and she reaches out, she would be potential FB only and I would make that extremely clear.

Her: Hey
Me: Whats up
Her: Not much
Me: I dont want anything emotional with anyone atm but if you want to get together and fvck let me know.

Seriously, I would be that direct.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day you handled it fine. There was no reason to throw her out on the spot or act sh!tty.

What you do now as far as staying NC and what you do if she reaches out in the future is what also matters.

If it were me and she sees in a week that you are dead silent and she reaches out, she would be potential FB only and I would make that extremely clear.

Her: Hey
Me: Whats up
Her: Not much
Me: I dont want anything emotional with anyone atm but if you want to get together and fvck let me know.

Seriously, I would be that direct.
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking I would just be direct like that too - make everything on my terms, etc. I’ve seen it work before.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking I would just be direct like that too - make everything on my terms, etc. I’ve seen it work before.
Be confident with it and if she like fvcking you, she will be fine with it.

It also switches the balance of power back into your favor is she does bc you are using her for sex and she knows that

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s possible that its a lie or the truth. I try to not pass judgement unless I know all the facts. I think you handled the situation well. Keep in mind you could end up meeting one of her friends later on and women do talk. Being a bigger man about the whole thing and ending on a high note is the way to go

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah - this morning I thought, “what if I stood up for myself after cooking a meal for her and basically blocking off an entire night”, but I know that’s an emotional response, which is not masculine frame.
A masculine frame in 2019 is smash or next.

You dun goofed by seeing her more then 3x.

No hookup = #next

Its a numbers game. Its about spam volume. Obv, calibrate. If 5 dates, no play, you may as well write cuck on your forward. She doesn't respect you. No chance she sucks or ****s you after beta ***** syndrome.

Men (and I say men loosely lol) need to unplug.

Most women are raised by single moms, have daddy issues cause her mommy went slumming with Chad. There are disloyal women most of which are cratered SMV or soon to be. A significant portion who are abortion bound on the regular. Yes, they murder children and you reason with evil by being beta cuck provider.

Game recognizes game. This is amateur hour. Assume thot status till proven otherwise. Even then, its female hypergamy on steroids. Its that gonna thot. She may or may not act accordingly. Moreover, its that she is capable at any given time.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score

No hookup = #next

Its a numbers game. Its about spam volume. Obv, calibrate. If 5 dates, no play, you may as well write cuck on your forward. She doesn't respect you. No chance she sucks or ****s you after beta ***** syndrome.

Most women are raised by single moms, have daddy issues cause her mommy went slumming with Chad. There are disloyal women most of which are cratered SMV or soon to be. A significant portion who are abortion bound on the regular. Yes, they murder children and you reason with evil by being beta cuck provider.

Game recognizes game. This is amateur hour. Assume thot status till proven otherwise. Even then, its female hypergamy on steroids. Its that gonna thot. She may or may not act accordingly. Moreover, its that she is capable at any given time.
There is no set standard for what someone should be looking for. Maybe he is learning for long term and not into "hit it and quit it"

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

No hookup = #next

You didn’t read anything I posted - we had been sexual already so, no, I wasn’t going to next her.

If a girl doesn’t put out by date 3, I next her. This girl put out on dates #2/3. Why next them if they’re putting out - contradicts what you’re saying a little bit

Last edited:

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no set standard for what someone should be looking for. Maybe he is learning for long term and not into "hit it and quit it"
Partly true, but entirely depends on the girl who comes along. I need to learn to abandon that train of thought, however and be more like what Deezedbrah says and only consider one thing (thot status) until I’m proven wrong

Last edited:

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
Partly true, but entirely depends on the girl who comes along. I need to learn to abandon that train of thought, however and be more like what Deezedbrah says and only consider one thing (thot status) until I’m proven wrong
Just don't get lost in the stats.... then you'll become dependent on them and some women may surprise you.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
I misread what you said I thought you said stats

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every girl will f*uck by the 3rd date. As a matter of fact, most women WORTH dating or LTR'ing--won't. Fact.

Some of you guys are letting a lot valuable golden nuggets fall back into the creek, and keeping only the fool's gold, if you're employing this mentality.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HANDSHAKE LOL

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the gold standard. Maybe you've been living under a rock.

In 2019, no play after third encounter means next or cuck status.

Apparently, you didn't get the memo.

Step your game up kuz.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever.

If a girl likes you she'll find/use any excuse to stay.

If she doesn't, she'll find/use any excuse to leave.

Everything else is hamster work.
Top form smv 18-23 or gtfo... Hit and run material.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn’t read anything I posted - we had been sexual already so, no, I wasn’t going to next her.

If a girl doesn’t put out by date 3, I next her. This girl put out on dates #2/3. Why next them if they’re putting out - contradicts what you’re saying a little bit
5th date, has already put out but doesn't want emo attachment lulz

Sounds made up. Either you lied or she found bigger better prize. Likely, both lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry pal, she just ain’t that in to you. Women don’t move away from men they want to be with. If she had at least 80% interest, she’d be at least asking for your opinion. The fact that she didn’t means she doesn’t give a damn.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You win some you lose some.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the gold standard. Maybe you've been living under a rock.

In 2019, no play after third encounter means next or cuck status.

Apparently, you didn't get the memo.

Step your game up kuz.
I follow my own standards