“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

After fifth date - she doesn’t want to get emotionally attached

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
At the end of the day you handled it fine. There was no reason to throw her out on the spot or act sh!tty.

What you do now as far as staying NC and what you do if she reaches out in the future is what also matters.

If it were me and she sees in a week that you are dead silent and she reaches out, she would be potential FB only and I would make that extremely clear.

Her: Hey
Me: Whats up
Her: Not much
Me: I dont want anything emotional with anyone atm but if you want to get together and fvck let me know.

Seriously, I would be that direct.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
At the end of the day you handled it fine. There was no reason to throw her out on the spot or act sh!tty.

What you do now as far as staying NC and what you do if she reaches out in the future is what also matters.

If it were me and she sees in a week that you are dead silent and she reaches out, she would be potential FB only and I would make that extremely clear.

Her: Hey
Me: Whats up
Her: Not much
Me: I dont want anything emotional with anyone atm but if you want to get together and fvck let me know.

Seriously, I would be that direct.
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking I would just be direct like that too - make everything on my terms, etc. I’ve seen it work before.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Appreciate the feedback. I was thinking I would just be direct like that too - make everything on my terms, etc. I’ve seen it work before.
Be confident with it and if she like fvcking you, she will be fine with it.

It also switches the balance of power back into your favor is she does bc you are using her for sex and she knows that
 

Wrenched

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Age
48
It’s possible that its a lie or the truth. I try to not pass judgement unless I know all the facts. I think you handled the situation well. Keep in mind you could end up meeting one of her friends later on and women do talk. Being a bigger man about the whole thing and ending on a high note is the way to go
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yeah - this morning I thought, “what if I stood up for myself after cooking a meal for her and basically blocking off an entire night”, but I know that’s an emotional response, which is not masculine frame.
A masculine frame in 2019 is smash or next.

You dun goofed by seeing her more then 3x.

No hookup = #next

Its a numbers game. Its about spam volume. Obv, calibrate. If 5 dates, no play, you may as well write cuck on your forward. She doesn't respect you. No chance she sucks or ****s you after beta ***** syndrome.

Men (and I say men loosely lol) need to unplug.

Most women are raised by single moms, have daddy issues cause her mommy went slumming with Chad. There are disloyal women most of which are cratered SMV or soon to be. A significant portion who are abortion bound on the regular. Yes, they murder children and you reason with evil by being beta cuck provider.

Game recognizes game. This is amateur hour. Assume thot status till proven otherwise. Even then, its female hypergamy on steroids. Its that gonna thot. She may or may not act accordingly. Moreover, its that she is capable at any given time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wrenched

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Age
48
A masculine frame in 2019 is smash or next.

You dun goofed by seeing her more then 3x.

No hookup = #next

Its a numbers game. Its about spam volume. Obv, calibrate. If 5 dates, no play, you may as well write cuck on your forward. She doesn't respect you. No chance she sucks or ****s you after beta ***** syndrome.

Men (and I say men loosely lol) need to unplug.

Most women are raised by single moms, have daddy issues cause her mommy went slumming with Chad. There are disloyal women most of which are cratered SMV or soon to be. A significant portion who are abortion bound on the regular. Yes, they murder children and you reason with evil by being beta cuck provider.

Game recognizes game. This is amateur hour. Assume thot status till proven otherwise. Even then, its female hypergamy on steroids. Its that gonna thot. She may or may not act accordingly. Moreover, its that she is capable at any given time.
There is no set standard for what someone should be looking for. Maybe he is learning for long term and not into "hit it and quit it"
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
A masculine frame in 2019 is smash or next.

You dun goofed by seeing her more then 3x.

No hookup = #next

Its a numbers game. Its about spam volume. Obv, calibrate. If 5 dates, no play, you may as well write cuck on your forward. She doesn't respect you. No chance she sucks or ****s you after beta ***** syndrome.

Men (and I say men loosely lol) need to unplug.

Most women are raised by single moms, have daddy issues cause her mommy went slumming with Chad. There are disloyal women most of which are cratered SMV or soon to be. A significant portion who are abortion bound on the regular. Yes, they murder children and you reason with evil by being beta cuck provider.

Game recognizes game. This is amateur hour. Assume thot status till proven otherwise. Even then, its female hypergamy on steroids. Its that gonna thot. She may or may not act accordingly. Moreover, its that she is capable at any given time.
You didn’t read anything I posted - we had been sexual already so, no, I wasn’t going to next her.

If a girl doesn’t put out by date 3, I next her. This girl put out on dates #2/3. Why next them if they’re putting out - contradicts what you’re saying a little bit
 
Last edited:

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
There is no set standard for what someone should be looking for. Maybe he is learning for long term and not into "hit it and quit it"
Partly true, but entirely depends on the girl who comes along. I need to learn to abandon that train of thought, however and be more like what Deezedbrah says and only consider one thing (thot status) until I’m proven wrong
 
Last edited:

Wrenched

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Age
48
Partly true, but entirely depends on the girl who comes along. I need to learn to abandon that train of thought, however and be more like what Deezedbrah says and only consider one thing (thot status) until I’m proven wrong
Just don't get lost in the stats.... then you'll become dependent on them and some women may surprise you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Wrenched

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Age
48
I misread what you said I thought you said stats
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Not every girl will f*uck by the 3rd date. As a matter of fact, most women WORTH dating or LTR'ing--won't. Fact.

Some of you guys are letting a lot valuable golden nuggets fall back into the creek, and keeping only the fool's gold, if you're employing this mentality.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
A HANDSHAKE LOL
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
There is no set standard for what someone should be looking for. Maybe he is learning for long term and not into "hit it and quit it"
This is the gold standard. Maybe you've been living under a rock.

In 2019, no play after third encounter means next or cuck status.

Apparently, you didn't get the memo.

Step your game up kuz.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Whatever.

If a girl likes you she'll find/use any excuse to stay.

If she doesn't, she'll find/use any excuse to leave.



Everything else is hamster work.
Top form smv 18-23 or gtfo... Hit and run material.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
You didn’t read anything I posted - we had been sexual already so, no, I wasn’t going to next her.

If a girl doesn’t put out by date 3, I next her. This girl put out on dates #2/3. Why next them if they’re putting out - contradicts what you’re saying a little bit
5th date, has already put out but doesn't want emo attachment lulz

Sounds made up. Either you lied or she found bigger better prize. Likely, both lol
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Sorry pal, she just ain’t that in to you. Women don’t move away from men they want to be with. If she had at least 80% interest, she’d be at least asking for your opinion. The fact that she didn’t means she doesn’t give a damn.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
You win some you lose some.
 

Wrenched

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Age
48
This is the gold standard. Maybe you've been living under a rock.

In 2019, no play after third encounter means next or cuck status.

Apparently, you didn't get the memo.

Step your game up kuz.
I follow my own standards
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top