"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

After being friends with this girl all through high school...

hoangnganvy1993

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Alright, I'm a senior in high school and I've been friends with this girl since middle school. Recently, she's been IMing me whenever I sign on and most the time asks questions but she won't follow up on them. For example, I went to a football game the other day and as I was leaving she asked what time will I be back. I told her and asked why and she would reply with just wondering.

Now, I talked to her on the phone for the better part of two hours one afternoon this weekend. It was mostly small talk but two things really stuck out in my mind. 1, she told me she had a crush on me in 8th grade and 2, she kept saying that we should hang out sometime.

I took the hint and we decided to go to the park today and we walked on the different trails for an hour and a half talking about different things. It was kind of cold and I think she convienently forgot her jacket so I let her use mine about half way into the walk. I got some kino in and we had a lot of eye contact and I had her laughing a bit. Only she never used any kino back to me not touching me for no reason or anything like that. Altough she is really shy and quiet that might have had something to do with it.

I don't know what my next move should be. I mean we both had fun going out today but I am not sure wether she's really into me or just bored from the long break from school and just wanted to do something. Any advice on this situation would be helpful.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
Now, I talked to her on the phone for the better part of two hours one afternoon this weekend. It was mostly small talk
You don't have small talk for two hours.

Sounds like you've been well and truly friend zoned
 
Top