"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

After a year long dry spell, would you keep waiting to bang a hottie or would you settle with banging a ugly girl?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If I was drunk I'd do it, but not sober.

Getting notches under your belt does help with confidence with women compared to being out of the game for years. At least for me anyway.
On anyone. Once he's back in pvssy he'll wonder how he got stuck out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Besides the obvious boner test, I would say that, at an absolute minimum, it must not feel like a chore.

Think of it this way... If she was coming over your place in a hour, would you be EXCITED about it, or would you feel more like cancelling?

Don’t have to answer. Just food for thought.
Bump
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
On anyone. Once he's back in pvssy he'll wonder how he got stuck out
yeah I wouldn;t sleep with complete bog trotters, but maybe 5's if smashed in a nightclub.. wouldn;t touch them if sober. even though drunk and them unattractive, would still give me a lift and give you confidence with more attractive women.

bit like a footballer (soccer) who hasn;t scored in ages. even putting away a penalty would give enough boost in confidence to improve your game and more likely to score then from open play.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
yeah I wouldn;t sleep with complete bog trotters, but maybe 5's if smashed in a nightclub.. wouldn;t touch them if sober. even though drunk and them unattractive, would still give me a lift and give you confidence with more attractive women.

bit like a footballer (soccer) who hasn;t scored in ages. even putting away a penalty would give enough boost in confidence to improve your game and more likely to score then from open play.
Like that first sniper shot
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I'm also in a small town, your only real option is to move out and meet more people.

We are very limited with the women we come across in small towns
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
I'm also in a small town, your only real option is to move out and meet more people.

We are very limited with the women we come across in small towns
Yeah, can imagine that's a bloody nightmare.
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
Tell us so that we can have an example of what NOT to do.
Combination of getting married somewhat early, beta behaviors leading to deadbeadroom marriage, and the shifts in dating (see recent discussion on Greg Adams and huge changes since '90s or even 2010). I never really approached women until my late 30s because I didn't have to, figured since I'm objectively more attractive now in almost all ways that things would be like the '90s for me lol. Had my first rejections at 40, first experiences with women using me for attention/"friendzoning" etc, things i'd only read about happening to OTHER men. Wild stuff.
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
Wow. My record was 5 years. You dryspellmogged me.

For super long dry spells, in most cases, I would say it's probably NOT due to the guy being too picky i.e. turning anyone down.
What was your reason? I'm going to comment more on mine later but for me I had lifelong anxiety and insecurity, got married to avoid being lonely for the most part, never developed dating skills, found myself in the inevitable dead bedroom unhappy beta marriage thing and not knowing how to navigate modern dating (or even the old days, in my case). Basically I just found a combination of those factors put me in a really depressed and low state giving off unattractive vibes and one day turned into the next until it was like 2000 days lol.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Combination of getting married somewhat early, beta behaviors leading to deadbeadroom marriage, and the shifts in dating (see recent discussion on Greg Adams and huge changes since '90s or even 2010). I never really approached women until my late 30s because I didn't have to, figured since I'm objectively more attractive now in almost all ways that things would be like the '90s for me lol. Had my first rejections at 40, first experiences with women using me for attention/"friendzoning" etc, things i'd only read about happening to OTHER men. Wild stuff.
My guess then is that you were relatively good looking and didn't had to bother much with game as a younger man. Because women were attracted to you, you didn't experience so much of the BS because they only do that to guys that they're not attracted to.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What was your reason? I'm going to comment more on mine later but for me I had lifelong anxiety and insecurity, got married to avoid being lonely for the most part, never developed dating skills, found myself in the inevitable dead bedroom unhappy beta marriage thing and not knowing how to navigate modern dating (or even the old days, in my case). Basically I just found a combination of those factors put me in a really depressed and low state giving off unattractive vibes and one day turned into the next until it was like 2000 days lol.
2000 days of growth, good living, health, wealth and abundance
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
My guess then is that you were relatively good looking and didn't had to bother much with game as a younger man. Because women were attracted to you, you didn't experience so much of the BS because they only do that to guys that they're not attracted to.
I pretty much had anti-game, I rejected women without realizing it. I had really bad anxiety and lack of socialization from a young age, awkward puberty and got made fun of a lot as a nerdy fat kid. Around 16 or so I got a lot better looking (pretty much stayed the same weight but got a lot taller, more muscular/athletic) but I just assumed I was too weird and ugly. When girls approached me I assumed it was some sort of prank. Eventually, had situations where friends' GFs' friends asked to be set up with me, friends' sister's friends asked me to their prom. That sort of thing. I think my anxiety came off attractive sometimes, as a sort of natural aloofness/non-neediness. Still needy and insecure I usually chose to dismiss signs of attraction and read things in the worst way possible. I would hear from other people stories about how I interacted with some girl and didn't even realize it. Got into serious relationships instead of playing the field, and looked for women/girls who were really into me but I wasn't even that attracted to them. Ended up getting married soon after my all-time best GF dumped me, because I was lonely and wanted kids. Thought she was the safe/logical choice. Got fat and extreme beta husband territory. Did some "married redpill" type stuff and got more attractive but still completely out of it and feeling invisible and ego issues near end of marriage.

If there's a poster child for "it's not your looks but your personality" (and other factors like age and the changing of society) and refutation all the incel/blackpill stuff, it's probably me. I don't think I'm greatlooking, definitely not a male model or anything, but I had "hot" women approach me in my teens and 20s and now in my 40s I at least get "good for your age" from 20somethings.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
I still can’t put my finger on it. Strike out after strike out. I felt like I lost the “it” factor. Not always hard rejections but lots of friendzoning during that period.
Interesting, isn't it? Did feel like you should've been this close to getting just about any woman you wanted, but instead you were getting none? That's what I felt like, and I think it was 100% a vibe thing - like projecting that defeated (and maybe a little bitter, maybe a little too egocentric) and unconfident presence. It really felt like I was "almost there" to hitting automatic home-runs but I could only get strike-outs, and there was nothing lowering standards or anything else could do for me.
 
Top