"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

After a year long dry spell, would you keep waiting to bang a hottie or would you settle with banging a ugly girl?

DanGreen

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
36
Age
41
Ok so the last time myself and my housemate both hooked up with girls was nearly a year ago at a Christmas house party on Christmas Eve! We hooked up with a couple hotties in Santa girl outfits.

Since then due to Covid and all the social distancing (living in a small town in UK doesn’t help) we haven’t really had the opportunity to go out and meet new girls this year.

My mate had been getting messaged by a girl he knows that is fat and unattractive saying she’s down to **** him this weekend and he asked me for advice whether he should wait it out until he meets a attractive girl to **** or just bang this ugly/fat chick just to destroy his dry spell.

Now I said to him I’m strictly in the mindset of I would rather wait to bang a hottie (despite being insanely horny now) than settle for fat/ugly.

So guys what’s your opinions? If you were going through a nearly year long dry spell would you keep hanging on longer until you can meet/bang a hot girl? Or would you think **** it, I’ll just bang a unattractive chick just to beat the dry spell and then focus on meeting attractive girls again afterwards?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
No, attractive.
But seriously, he should socialize more and even consider moving to a new city to meet more people. (Waiting for next year's Christmas to hopefully meeting an attractive woman?!! LOL)
 

DanGreen

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
36
Age
41
No, attractive.
But seriously, he should socialize more and even consider moving to a new city to meet more people. (Waiting for next year's Christmas to hopefully meeting an attractive woman?!! LOL)
Lol no he definitely doesn’t want to wait till next Christmas (I certainly don’t either) it’s just he’s not sure whether to wait it out or get it done with so he no longer has a dry spell.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
If you want to stay good in bed then bang an occasional fattie if you must. I can assure you that playing with yourself for a year isn't doing anything to enhance your bedroom skills for when you finally bag that supermodel you're waiting on.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
If you enjoy sex with girls you don’t think are hot, by all means go for it. It doesn’t work that way for me though.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ok so the last time myself and my housemate both hooked up with girls was nearly a year ago at a Christmas house party on Christmas Eve! We hooked up with a couple hotties in Santa girl outfits.

Since then due to Covid and all the social distancing (living in a small town in UK doesn’t help) we haven’t really had the opportunity to go out and meet new girls this year.

My mate had been getting messaged by a girl he knows that is fat and unattractive saying she’s down to **** him this weekend and he asked me for advice whether he should wait it out until he meets a attractive girl to **** or just bang this ugly/fat chick just to destroy his dry spell.

Now I said to him I’m strictly in the mindset of I would rather wait to bang a hottie (despite being insanely horny now) than settle for fat/ugly.

So guys what’s your opinions? If you were going through a nearly year long dry spell would you keep hanging on longer until you can meet/bang a hot girl? Or would you think **** it, I’ll just bang a unattractive chick just to beat the dry spell and then focus on meeting attractive girls again afterwards?
Beat the dry spell. No guarantees you'll fvck the "hot" chick.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
"Beggars can't be choosers..."

If you don't have to put forth any effort in getting the lay and she passes the boner test and you're only meeting in private, what do you have to lose? Just wrap it up, make sure she's clean as others said.

If she doesn't pass the boner test then it's going to be a waste of time so don't even try.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Besides the obvious boner test, I would say that, at an absolute minimum, it must not feel like a chore.

Think of it this way... If she was coming over your place in a hour, would you be EXCITED about it, or would you feel more like cancelling?

Don’t have to answer. Just food for thought.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Ok so the last time myself and my housemate both hooked up with girls was nearly a year ago at a Christmas house party on Christmas Eve! We hooked up with a couple hotties in Santa girl outfits.

Since then due to Covid and all the social distancing (living in a small town in UK doesn’t help) we haven’t really had the opportunity to go out and meet new girls this year.

My mate had been getting messaged by a girl he knows that is fat and unattractive saying she’s down to **** him this weekend and he asked me for advice whether he should wait it out until he meets a attractive girl to **** or just bang this ugly/fat chick just to destroy his dry spell.

Now I said to him I’m strictly in the mindset of I would rather wait to bang a hottie (despite being insanely horny now) than settle for fat/ugly.

So guys what’s your opinions? If you were going through a nearly year long dry spell would you keep hanging on longer until you can meet/bang a hot girl? Or would you think **** it, I’ll just bang a unattractive chick just to beat the dry spell and then focus on meeting attractive girls again afterwards?
One of my mates is on track to be a millionaire. He is wealthy. From wealth. He has garbage game irl. Decent OLD or swipe game. Not bad looking. Fit too. Got the bag. He never learned pickup. He rather get escorts and go making more money. I learned pickup. He is on track to be millionaire. I don't have it in me to behave like him but he broke it down. The ROI is garbage spending hundreds of hours swiping and approaching. He pays. She swallows and they leave. He pays her to go.

I have been in the game for ages. It takes a while. In my life I saw one ten. The girls are cute and the odd stunner. Real talk. I love the game. I have flashes of brilliancy and other times I putter through the pickup particularly when I am not into it.

Get D sucked.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Besides the obvious boner test, I would say that, at an absolute minimum, it must not feel like a chore.

Think of it this way... If she was coming over your place in a hour, would you be EXCITED about it, or would you feel more like cancelling?

Don’t have to answer. Just food for thought.
Cute. I will take a young 21yr old cute 6, basic plain Jane any day over a hot girl pushing 30 looking at playing house.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Just stay celibate. Good things come to those who wait.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
As long as it is more fun than whatever else you would be doing at that time, why not.

Don't' let her take any photo of you...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top