Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After 4 years, back on the singles scene...First attempt failed

Reaction score
I know this wasn't really the point of your post, but this part jumped out at me. Funny how sometimes the most clueless of people can be the most zen.
Honestly, that was the best part of the interaction. The rest was the icing on the cake. But she bit my lips so hard that I woke up the next morning with blood on my pillow and dried blood on my lips.

It was intense!

I don't even know how the security staff let us basically have sex fully clothed and they didn't throw us out.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief, someone has to say it: your error was failing to attempt a same night lay. Clubs are for same night pulls, not for number closes.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotta be really observant in the club. You've gotta look for the signals. Women who are interested usually will find a way to put themselves in your vicinity. If you're in one spot and all of a sudden a chick and her friend get right in your space and start dancing or something, it's not coincidence. That's when you make your move

Aside from obvious stuff like that and eye contact, just go for what you want. I've been rejected plenty of times in the club, but idgaf. If I pay money to go in a club, I'm making the most of it, and I'm putting myself out there. You'll see guys just standing there all night, that's a waste of money to me

Girls like the one you described who are super drunk, I usually leave them be. If u think you can pull off a same night lay then go for it, but usually they are too drunk to get anywhere with, and even if you get their number, they won't even remember you or most of anything from that night

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how Biggoal entered this thread and started making this about OLD.

Avoid clubs, it's a numbers game if you have to cold approach. Especially if you are as awkward as you describe yourself. Standing at the bar, searching for eye contact with any girl, staring them down, hoping to find an opportunity to talk to hem. Or even just mental mastrubation, telling yourself after some eyecontact that she could be yours without ever acting on it.

Clubs can give some easy kisscloses if you are attractive, even easy same night lays but they don't mean ****. They bring no value in your life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief, someone has to say it: your error was failing to attempt a same night lay. Clubs are for same night pulls, not for number closes.
+1.

I had to learn this one the hard way. You are 100% right my friend.