Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After 4 days of no contact.. she reached out

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates got cold, decided to withdraw my attention from her. Just now I see she replied to a message from one of my Snapchat stories. The post was of me out to dinner with my mom (since it was her birthday today). I didn't show my mom in the pic, just of my dinner and margarita. She probably assumes I'm on a date or something. I'm gonna let her wonder all night and afternoon tomorrow before I reply. Let her anxiousness build. I plan on being honest with her and saying it was just dinner with my mom, but I might toy with her a bit and say it's "one of my GFs" jokingly. Knowing her.. that's probably exactly what her message is, because she says sh!t like that all the time.

Anyway. NC works. You just gotta stick with it. Live your life like normal, and don't let these women get a reaction out of you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
NC ftw!!!

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped a plate 3 weeks ago with " fvck off and delete my number" . Haven't heard a whisper from her ever since. NC works only on females with no options or good females. Heartless hves don't even bat an eye they move on to the next.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dumped a plate 3 weeks ago with " fvck off and delete my number" . Haven't heard a whisper from her ever since. NC works only on females with no options or good females. Heartless hves don't even bat an eye they move on to the next.
You told her to fvck off and delete your number, and now you are claiming her to be "heartless" and "not good female" just because she doesn't reach back since?

SMH

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You told her to fvck off and delete your number, and now you are claiming her to be "heartless" and "not good female" just because she doesn't reach back since?

SMH
Agreed. You can't be a d!ck and then expect NC to work. I was always civil and friendly with her when she reached out. She didn't necessarily disrespect me, she just went cold and distant, so I did the same. Our conversation when she reached out was short and light. We usually get tacos on Tuesdays, that's kind of been our "thing" since we met, so if I don't hear from her on Tuesday I'm just gonna chalk it up as a loss and next her.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. You can't be a d!ck and then expect NC to work. I was always civil and friendly with her when she reached out. She didn't necessarily disrespect me, she just went cold and distant, so I did the same. Our conversation when she reached out was short and light. We usually get tacos on Tuesdays, that's kind of been our "thing" since we met, so if I don't hear from her on Tuesday I'm just gonna chalk it up as a loss and next her.
I dont expect her to reach out again. Sometimes you gotta be a mean and keen son of a gun with these b!tches. They disrespect me and they gettin the hard boot. They have done way worse to other dudes, my guy. This female deserved a brutal reality check either way. With all the simps she got on tap it didnt even sting her one bit.

Fair enough I agree to 100, going cold and distant of her part is no grounds for removal. You just mirror her.

You made the right moves. She pulls back you pull back until she starts circling your waters again.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SMH
My man, these types don't care one shred. Disrespectful females deserve that brutal once in a decade immediate removal on sight. I want them to cry in the shower and their pillow at night. Reality is that they will move on to the next. If she doesnt hit me up then cool my message got to her then. I rather her hate me then to not feel any emotions towards me at all.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She reached out again. She told me I left my shirt in car, because last time we hung out we went swimming and then I ****ed her in her car. I also left my keys once in her car and she had to drive them to me the next day. So my reply was "Yes, I keep strategically leaving sh!t in your car so you're forced to keep seeing me." Maybe beta to some, but it was more of a frame text to see where her head was at and if I'm wasting my time or not. Her reply was "Haven't heard from you in days, I thought I was forgotten about lol". So I guess the NC worked. The response was positive. I do believe I was starting to become too "available" and that the NC was necessary. This might be one of those chicks that I have to back off every couple weeks to keep her in check. We'll see.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She reached out again. She told me I left my shirt in car, because last time we hung out we went swimming and then I ****ed her in her car. I also left my keys once in her car and she had to drive them to me the next day. So my reply was "Yes, I keep strategically leaving sh!t in your car so you're forced to keep seeing me." Maybe beta to some, but it was more of a frame text to see where her head was at and if I'm wasting my time or not. Her reply was "Haven't heard from you in days, I thought I was forgotten about lol". So I guess the NC worked. The response was positive. I do believe I was starting to become too "available" and that the NC was necessary. This might be one of those chicks that I have to back off every couple weeks to keep her in check. We'll see.
She sounds like a Cluster B - likely narcissist. If you can manage it then I say go for it, but the thing is these type of broads are often much more adept about "not caring" than we men are. You know the old saying about playing with fire. Fire = Cluster B women.

You think you have it under control until you don't. Having been there before (I have been very stupid in the past with these types of women who I find myself inexplicably attracted to), I will advise to just move on. Even though I wouldn't heed my own advice in your situation lol.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a Cluster B - likely narcissist. If you can manage it then I say go for it, but the thing is these type of broads are often much more adept about "not caring" than we men are. You know the old saying about playing with fire. Fire = Cluster B women.

You think you have it under control until you don't. Having been there before (I have been very stupid in the past with these types of women who I find myself inexplicably attracted to), I will advise to just move on. Even though I wouldn't heed my own advice in your situation lol.
Agreed. I recognized this fairly quickly. The only way it's going to work is me continuously showing her affection and then withdrawing randomly to keep her on edge. Idk if I wanna keep doing that forever, so I might just fvck her one last time and then go ghost. I'm seeing her tomorrow.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep seeing her sparingly once every 2 weeks with a cold head and hardened heart. Do what you do and keep her walking on ledge to keep her attracted to you.
She stays or she dips you keep pacing like she never existed.
These types of females are temporary 2-3 months max and they move on to the next.
These hves are carrying a dead beat up soul and she will leave you quicker than dropping a bad habit.
She got atleast 2 other dudes shes playing mind games with. Would not be suprised if she got pounded by the other fool when she went cold on you the first time. Maybe she didn't but she has options, homie. Right now it seems like your the batter up for now. That's good.

Now the healthiest option here for the sake of your sanity would be to cut your losses and walk away. I know , maybe the pvssy is too good to just discard like a candy wrapper but the more you fvck her and spend time with her the more she will linger in your mind and you already have it established that she is no good. Then the vicious cycle will kick in full throttle. Tread lightly.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Contact ALWAYS works in your favor.

(spoken from hard-learned experience)

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Contact ALWAYS works in your favor.

(spoken from hard-learned experience)
what about if you dumped her real bad but before that , you fvcked her proper with multiple orgasms and what not.
never needy or clingy. Gave her space.
Then she got me to blow a gasket and I told her to fvck off for good.

Do they still come back after no contact?
I want to make sure so I wont commit the same mistake with women in the future.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about if you dumped her real bad but before that , you fvcked her proper with multiple orgasms and what not.

I'm pretty sure NC really only works if you fvcked her before, and d!cked her down good (orgasms). You've had her at her most vulnerable state. You've taken something from her. If you're just some dude who never made a move or only kissed her, NC it's not really a power move. That's why it's important to bed these chicks as quickly as possible, because the dynamic completely changes once you've fvcked.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man you're too lacking in options so you're obsessed over this one.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you're too lacking in options so you're obsessed over this one.
cant cross to the states right now got a warrant and my junkyard dog of a lawyer is working with the DA to get it down to a misdemeanor or better yet toss it out.
I got two girls I was fvckin with over there in
San Diego.
Cant find options here in Mexico at the moment thats why I kinda want to hit that plate I dumped. Sometimes we scouting in the desert trying to find an oasis my guy.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Ate tacos, and her *****. Made her cvm twice. Then fvcked her.

She told me during dinner that she is never sure if I "like her or not" and that I'm a "tough cookie to crack". I guess that's a good thing though.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Ate tacos, and her *****. Made her cvm twice. Then fvcked her.

She told me during dinner that she is never sure if I "like her or not" and that I'm a "tough cookie to crack". I guess that's a good thing though.
She could still be playing you. Believe it or not, some chicks know what you wanna hear. Trust your intuition, not the fact that she fvcked you and said some things that make you feel good.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could still be playing you. Believe it or not, some chicks know what you wanna hear. Trust your intuition, not the fact that she fvcked you and said some things that make you feel good.
I will be keeping this in mind.