"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

affraid from gals

stud_muffin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
sydney
we are affraid from gals because we think about it to much and when we were young we never did it if we did talking to a gal from streets its like kicking a ball:)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Basically, it's all in your head...Makes sense...
 

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Amsterdam
"We are afraid"???

Speak for yourself dude.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
And for some reason, the more attractive they are, the more afraid we get.

Beat that, and you've got it.

It CAN be done. It's just not like a lightswitch, like some would have you believe.
 

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
When I was an afc, I had no problems talking to really attractive girls. It's like I put them out of reach so I was cool, calm, and collective around them. It's funny, but a lot of them liked me for my personality, but since I didn't express my sexuality we were only friends. Girls that I thought I actually felt I had a chance with that I would get nervous around, and I didn't care about the UGs. Now that I'm learning from this site, I treat all girls pretty much the same.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top