"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Affirmations....

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
I found a microphone for my computer and want to record some affirmations to help better myself... does anyone have any good ones they have used, or a link to a site with a good way to make my own?

cant anyone help me?
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Affirmations should be stated in the 1st person and should always be positive (i.e. I am outgoing vs. I don't want to be shy anymore). State them in the present tense.

Visualization is also tremendously powerful, perhaps more so than affirmations. I had some nice results tonight, visualizing, getting into the right state and having instant rapport with a woman I met, kinoing her, everything.

Visualize yourself (before going to bed for example) doing exactly what it is you want. Seeing scenarios with women playing out, really being there. Imagining yourself as confident, funny, relaxed, and sexy. Add detail and richness to it and make it real. Do it for at least 5-10 minutes. Your mind can't tell what's real or made up. By visualizing, you are giving your mind guided imagery and giving it a path to go on.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I have some GREAT ones you could record on a tape recorder. Just let me know if you want em. If so then send me a private message.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
Try these...

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"
 
Top