Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affects of adrenaline on sexual arousal

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK what posting rules are in here, so I’ll just leave small excerpt and link for anyone interested.

“To the psychologists, the study said something intriguing about sexual attraction: It can transpire from arousal in the form of fear. "The results of these studies," they wrote in 1974, "would seem to provide a basis of support for an emotion-sexual attraction link."

Subsequent studies have found the same link between sheer physical arousal and sexual attraction. In a 2003 study of non-romantic partners on roller coaster rides, researchers found that "ratings of attractiveness and dating desirability toward a photographed individual were substantially higher among those who had completed" the ride, noting that "residual arousal from riding a roller-coaster intensified participants' later experience of attraction."

To summarise (and I’ve read this in peer reviewed studies), women get more easily sexually aroused when feeling anxious / fearful due to release of adrenaline.

This may explain why they get turned on by bad boy / alphas, possibly because their aggressiveness / stature somewhat scares them (like a monster); their ballsy risk taking behaviours startles them; and their indifferent ‘see you when I see you’ attitude keeps them even more in a heightened state of anxiety.

If you lack alpha attributes, maybe your first date should be on a rollercoaster or cage diving with 20ft great white sharks. That should scare her enough to get you laid.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK what posting rules are in here, so I’ll just leave small excerpt and link for anyone interested.

“To the psychologists, the study said something intriguing about sexual attraction: It can transpire from arousal in the form of fear. "The results of these studies," they wrote in 1974, "would seem to provide a basis of support for an emotion-sexual attraction link."

Subsequent studies have found the same link between sheer physical arousal and sexual attraction. In a 2003 study of non-romantic partners on roller coaster rides, researchers found that "ratings of attractiveness and dating desirability toward a photographed individual were substantially higher among those who had completed" the ride, noting that "residual arousal from riding a roller-coaster intensified participants' later experience of attraction."

To summarise (and I’ve read this in peer reviewed studies), women get more easily sexually aroused when feeling anxious / fearful due to release of adrenaline.

This may explain why they get turned on by bad boy / alphas, possibly because their aggressiveness / stature somewhat scares them (like a monster); their ballsy risk taking behaviours startles them; and their indifferent ‘see you when I see you’ attitude keeps them even more in a heightened state of anxiety.

If you lack alpha attributes, maybe your first date should be on a rollercoaster or cage diving with 20ft great white sharks. That should scare her enough to get you laid.
My late dad had only let me watch Popeye (cartoons) growing up. It was how he moseyed through life. All women to him were Olive Oyl.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
My late dad had only let me watch Popeye (cartoons) growing up. It was how he moseyed through life. All women to him were Olive Oyl.
lmao I suppose there’s still got to be something sexually attractive about the guy because if adrenaline did have such a powerful effect on inducing arousal, then women would enjoy being stalked by ugly dudes.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional tension (which pumps adrenaline) is not regulated to just women. Take a look at this forum. Plenty of men have become fixated on women that have given them the push/pull - hot/cold treatment. In my lifetime, I've also fallen for it as we all have.

Our goal should be to reflect on those experiences that we've endured and attempt to avoid these in the future. But also remember the affect it had on us... and turn the tables (responsibly applying this toward women).

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid boredom and you will do fine. Fear anxiety, hate, etc etc can be arousing. (Hate fck) Just avoid boredom.

Women can be extremely vindictive and cruel and a pleasant sub. All which can be arousing.
Its that boredom thing. A bored woman can murder you. Lol
Avoid boredom and you will do fine. Fear anxiety, hate, etc etc can be arousing. (Hate fck) Just avoid boredom.

Women can be extremely vindictive and cruel and a pleasant sub. All which can be arousing.
Its that boredom thing. A bored woman can murder you. Lol
This guy was 40 YO virgin until he started dressing up as a tree and scaring - literally - the panties off women. Now he’s slaying left, right and centre.

Just be a tree, bro

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard or read somewhere a long time ago that women need to feel something. If it’s not something good, then something bad will do. Explains a lot of them sticking around with psycho or excessively aggressive men.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy was 40 YO virgin until he started dressing up as a tree and scaring - literally - the panties off women. Now he’s slaying left, right and centre.

Just be a tree, bro

Fear and laughter are extremely sexual to women.

I’ve always been amazed at how women almost universally cover their mouths when they scream or are startled. It’s a reflexive action that almost all women do.

I hear this guy ended up marrying Kate Bush.