Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affection... Very surprising Feeling

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I never found much need to snuggle. And the more I don't, the greater the contenders' needs, to.

Now fvcking; well, that's another story!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but it doesn't give me the same excitement as it did at one point.

As for the other things like doing my dishes, giving me money for the food she eats at my place, bringing me refreshments while I'm fixing my jeep and even that death grip she has on me, are fantastic replacements that I don't get from most women. I don't even ask her for that stuff, she just does it.
That's a real woman. I know you love it. I know some real women and it really does raise your man level. Dealing with the knuckleheads is good for you too, teaches you to value yourself. But a good woman will bless you.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des,

I'm curious, what would you say your SMV is compared to hers? My SMV is at least 2 points higher than the girl I mentioned.

-Augustus-

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova I'm curious. I quoted a great old post of yours on another thread on emotional fluctuation.

There you said a good tactic was to be up early in the morning doing things when she woke up. So basically sometimes she gets cuddled sometimes she doesn't.

Has your thinking on that changed?