Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFCs here is a tip

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you right now that I never follow the DJ rules. I call the girl I like everyday, I tell her I like her, I see her many times a week. She also tells me "How did I get so lucky to meet a guy like you.". This girl is also my girlfriend who I think is gorgeous. I never played any games with her since I met her. I was myself the whole time.

Keep in mind, I've dated many women in the past. I've had my share of flakes, disrespect, etc. But I never changed myself for a woman. Sometimes you just have to find the one for you, and sometimes it takes a while.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4 out of 10 CEOS in Fortune 500 companies are introverted while only 25% of the population is introverted meaning that yes introversion has some quality to it that allows people to have a higher chance of success.

Michael Jordan is introverted. Johnny Depp is introverted. Robin Williams is introverted. Jimi Hendrix was introverted. Warren Buffett is introverted. Katharine Hepburn was introverted. Abraham Lincoln was an introvert. Robert De Niro is introverted. I believe Al Pacino is as well. Robert Redford is introverted. Introversion doesn't mean that you are socially inept. It means that you get energy from being by yourself. Extraversion is when you get energy from being around others. If you are introverted it's presumably impossible to change that.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
I'll tell you right now that I never follow the DJ rules. I call the girl I like everyday, I tell her I like her, I see her many times a week. She also tells me "How did I get so lucky to meet a guy like you.". This girl is also my girlfriend who I think is gorgeous. I never played any games with her since I met her. I was myself the whole time.

Keep in mind, I've dated many women in the past. I've had my share of flakes, disrespect, etc. But I never changed myself for a woman. Sometimes you just have to find the one for you, and sometimes it takes a while.

That's cool if that works for you. I just say be careful with that. We're not saying the tips can be applied the same to every chicks and work without fail, they are just a guide to use to help identify what may have gone wrong and correct them.

My problem is people coming on the board promoting AFC behaviors because they can't or don't have the heart to change. What I hear a lot of on this board is fear, low self esteem, and self-doubt. Its seems like dudes want to know how get girls without changing anything they are doing now (Not approaching women).

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not telling you that someone needs to be an extrovert to be successful. I'm simply saying your chances of being successful greatly increase, as opposed to being introverted.

The word fact was obviously used loosely; I know that not EVERY person who gets hired to a job or has success is extroverted.

Personable is a person people can trust? I know many personable people who can't be trusted. I know more people who aren't personable who CAN be trusted. There's other ways to find if a person can be trusted. Whether you're personable or not has nothing to do with it.

And "dude seriously" I've yet to meet a successful man who enjoys life and feels the need tell everyone. You my friend, are the first, which tells me something isn't right.

Come to the other side? "Dude seriously," I don't know what side you're on, or how many companies you've owned, but someone who has accomplished as much as you said you have, usually doesn't have time to go searching around on seduction forms (which yet raises another question).

I'm done with this thread.. everyone's entitled to their opinion and I've really wasted too much of my time on voicing mine.

best of luck

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
I'm not telling you that someone needs to be an extrovert to be successful. I'm simply saying your chances of being successful greatly increase, as opposed to being introverted.

The word fact was obviously used loosely; I know that not EVERY person who gets hired to a job or has success is extroverted.

Personable is a person people can trust? I know many personable people who can't be trusted. I know more people who aren't personable who CAN be trusted. There's other ways to find if a person can be trusted. Whether you're personable or not has nothing to do with it.

And "dude seriously" I've yet to meet a successful man who enjoys life and feels the need tell everyone. You my friend, are the first, which tells me something isn't right.

Come to the other side? I don't know what side you're on, or how many companies you've owned, but someone who has accomplished as much as you said you have, usually doesn't have time to go searching around on seduction forms (which yet raises another question).

I'm done with this thread.. everyone's entitled to their opinion and I've obviously wasted too much of my time on voicing mine.

best of luck

Obviously the 4 out of 10 CEO's being introverted went straight over your head.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
wootapotky said:
4 out of 10 CEOS in Fortune 500 companies are introverted while only 25% of the population is introverted meaning that yes introversion has some quality to it that allows people to have a higher chance of success.

Michael Jordan is introverted. Johnny Depp is introverted. Robin Williams is introverted. Jimi Hendrix was introverted. Warren Buffett is introverted. Katharine Hepburn was introverted. Abraham Lincoln was an introvert. Robert De Niro is introverted. I believe Al Pacino is as well. Robert Redford is introverted. Introversion doesn't mean that you are socially inept. It means that you get energy from being by yourself. Extraversion is when you get energy from being around others. If you are introverted it's presumably impossible to change that.
What being dicussed isn't so much introvert & extrovert, but rather shy & social. I'm an introvert, but I'm not shy. Saying that you don't talk to women because you're an introvert can not be used as a blanket reason for not talking to women.

ISTJ on Meyers-Briggs

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been with the same girl for the last 5 years and if i hadn't had learned what a sh@t test was, i may have lost my chances with her by playing the niceguy routine. example- my hat fell of and i had hat head and she said "looks like your going bald" and i smiled and said "at least some of us were born with a naturally beautiful smile". that put her in her place because she was wearing braces at the time. if i was afc i might have agreed by having no backbone.

i have friends who are still afc because they refuse to change their perception on how women really respond to a different nature. and by refusing to change they are single and complain alot about the scumbags that are getting all the beautiful women and how come they can't get 1 girlfriend.

a best friend of mine was a afc times 10. this girl he was dating was way out of his league. when they began dating he was ****y,funny and when it came to calling the shots he did right and she was in love. then over time he turned into a afc and became clingy. if they weren't together he would talk about her all night and when she said jump, he jumped. finally over time she dumped him and he couldn't figure out why. i told him he was dating a dramaqueen and he wasn't giving her those rollercoaster feelings. then she started seeing another guy who was a badboy prick who used her and dumped her and she was still attracted to him. but she needed attention and called my bestfriend so i prepared him how to act and she would fall head over heels for him. he hesitated and wanted to be nice to her but i told him at least try going to the darkside. he did and 10 years later she caters to his whims.

change was a necessary component for him to succeed with this girl. if he stayed the same he maybe single to this day

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:
What being dicussed isn't so much introvert & extrovert, but rather shy & social. I'm an introvert, but I'm not shy. Saying that you don't talk to women because you're an introvert can not be used as a blanket reason for not talking to women.

ISTJ on Meyers-Briggs
Yes that's what I was assuming. I just don't like it when people misuse the terms Introverted and extroverted. Extroverts can be shy as well. Misuse of the terms leads to a general misunderstanding of what they mean so if I tell someone that the reason why I'm not talking to them is because I'm introverted they assume I'm shy when really what I'm trying to say is that I don't like them and will they please go to hell. :D Just kidding. What I'm trying to subtly convey to them is that what's going on in my head is far more interesting than any conversation I could possibly have with them.

But yes introversion is not an excuse to not talk to women though.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wootapotky said:
Yes that's what I was assuming. I just don't like it when people misuse the terms Introverted and extroverted. Extroverts can be shy as well. Misuse of the terms leads to a general misunderstanding of what they mean so if I tell someone that the reason why I'm not talking to them is because I'm introverted they assume I'm shy when really what I'm trying to say is that I don't like them and will they please go to hell. :D Just kidding. What I'm trying to subtly convey to them is that what's going on in my head is far more interesting than any conversation I could possibly have with them.

But yes introversion is not an excuse to not talk to women though.
You're right. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't really trying to say that introverts are unsuccessful by any means or anything like that. Hell, I don't even know how introverted is defined exactly. I guess when you hear the term being misused all the time in the real world, you catch on and assume it's alright.

I was really just wanting to get the message out there that if you're not personable, you're missing out on a lot of things. I was really responding to someone else's post who said something to the effect of "I'm 25 and I've never had a relationship, and have trouble being sociable." After that a whole ****storm blew over simply because I was trying to tell him this.

For any reason someone would argue that successful people aren't sociable is beyond me, which I know you weren't saying.

Apologies for terms I may have misused. Personable and introverted are two separate terms. Now I know :up:

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is an introverted guy like you supposed to meet chicks?

Lose the fu(kin crutch thats how. I can't give you the desire to change. You have to fan that flame inside yourself. You don't need 1000 dollar seminars or 40 dollar books. You need to pull your head out your ass and figure out that, you are introverted because it's easier and less "socially dangerous" to be so. You can change your paterns, and introversion is a state of mind which if you work on you can change. Get rid of this "im so lost attitude" and replace it with, "I am walking towards the light". You probably know what you need to change and what you want to change, so do it. A great man once said:

Think and you shall become. And I pose that the follow up sentence be;
Know and you shall conquer.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:

ISTJ on Meyers-Briggs

If that's the case, I'll rephrase my question: How does a quiet guy meet women?

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
If that's the case, I'll rephrase my question: How does a quiet guy meet women?
How does any guy meet women?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone tell me what AFC stands for?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
I think it means Always Frustrated Chump.

Sounds like it was coined by an arrogant bastard.
oooh...haha...i know someone who's like that...i wish i can help him but he knows all that he needs to do but it's up to him to execute...but yeah thanks...i'm kinda new to this site!~

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Average Frustrated Chump.

Pretty much a guy who doesn't understand the mating game and or refuses to acknowledge some basic truths about girls.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
Average Frustrated Chump.

Pretty much a guy who doesn't understand the mating game and or refuses to acknowledge some basic truths about girls.
haha...^_^...that used to be me. I never tried to acknowledge some basic truths about girls but I'm learning it now the hard way.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
How does any guy meet women?

I guess by being a lot more talkative and outgoing than I am.

I could probably try some of the stuff on this site if I weren't depressed every second of every day because I've never had a girlfriend. How can you break out of depression when everything you do and everywhere you go you see reminders of your problem about a 1,000 times a day? I've tried counseling and medicine; neither worked for me. I guess I'll wait until I get depressed enough to blow my brains out. At least then it won't bother me anymore.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
I guess by being a lot more talkative and outgoing than I am.

I could probably try some of the stuff on this site if I weren't depressed every second of every day because I've never had a girlfriend. How can you break out of depression when everything you do and everywhere you go you see reminders of your problem about a 1,000 times a day? I've tried counseling and medicine; neither worked for me. I guess I'll wait until I get depressed enough to blow my brains out. At least then it won't bother me anymore.

Sounds good. Blow your brains out. Makes sense. The devestation you WREAK upon your families, is exponentially larger than any fu(king problems you're going through. Listen, I can talk at you til the end of time. They can pill you up. They can disect and analyze your brain to figure out where your problem lies. It wont do any good. The problem is not a chemical imbalance, it's a personality issue. You have to put a fire in your eyes. You need a lust for life. I cannot give this to you. You get it by doing something exciting, trying something new, doing something different.

You get it by making mistakes. Not the stupid ones that you know are going to fail or damage yourself "i wonder what would happen if i closed my hand in a waffle iron". Take chances, be willing to be wrong. You only get better with practice.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Okay it's too many repliers in this thread to respond to all of you, but let me make one nice post here and all of you can hear me out.

The difference between "guys like me" and "guys like majority of you on this site," is that I gain success with women by:

Being my natural self. This leads to a better and more enjoyable time and experience. Bottom line, I gain success by being "more like myself" and you guys might gain success by being "more like somebody else." I choose to be myself, and I think guys would have a more enjoyable experience doing the same.

You guys obtain women by learning tricks and techniques and quite honestly, "NOT being your natural self."

You guys call any guys who decides to NOT follow the rules, an AFC. And lol, AFC stands for Average Frustrated Chump.

Well, let me tell you, I'm not "Average" nor am I "Frustrated" and I'm not a push-over, so that takes me out of the "Chump" category.

I'm not "average" because I don't make an average income, nor do I live an average lifestyle. I'm quite honestly quite "different" than majority of the population. (1% of Americans)

I'm not "frustrated" because I have NATURAL joy. I am in the career that I NATURALLY love. I have women in my life that I NATURALLY wanted, and that I acquired by being NATURAL.

See the "problem" with my life and my success, is that in the beginning I struggled badly. I was rejected all over the damn place, I was jobless MANY TIMES! It took some learning, some wisdom, some falling down and getting back up, to get to where I am.

And I'm as close to heaven on earth as a guy can get.

You guys don't want to take the ups and downs, the falling and getting up, you want to learn some tips and tricks to ACT LIKE ANOTHER GUY THAT'S SUCCESSFUL....and acquire women that way. Well what happens when you have to revert BACK TO YOUR NATURAL SELVES?

What Happens when you are tired of playing, "Halloween" and what to take off the mask because it's getting hot under there?

Again, you guys can do what the hell you want. But saying that it's IMPOSSIBLE to be successful in life and with women, and STILL BE YOURSELF is ludacris....because I'm a walking, living, breatheing, testimony. And if you don't want to believe me YOU DON'T HAVE TO! It's your choice. Like the idiot LookYoung who pms me and says, "Show me a picture!" You guys are so hooked on "not being yourself" and what I'm saying sounds too damn good to be true to most of you, that you demand to "see a picture of me" to CONFIRM that what I'm saying is true.

If you want confirmation.....read what I just said and try to understand it. At the end of the day, all I'm saying is that life is a huge numbers game, and you can have all your dreams and successes, AND NOT HAVE to change who you are as a person.

Self Improvement is..."SELF" Improvement! The "Self" is your soul! You guys claim by reading and becoming these tips and techniques that you are self-improving....BUT YOU ARE NOT! You are not learning ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SELF! You are learning all about ANOTHER GUY! So it's not "Self" Improvement...it's more "Imitation."

You want self improvement, learn how to read your soul and figure out what it's saying to you. Learn to talk to yourself. Yourself is a very smart person, and yourself knows more about YOU than YOU do.

You wanna run your little narrow azzes on sosuave.com and learn about yourself and how to be successful....when the real genius and the real "Doctor" is sitting right inside of your gut, just waiting for you to get alone and allow it to speak to you.

And for, I then WC, the reason I "log in" here....is because I wish to share with some guys on here who wish to achieve success in life. And disspell the bull crap theories that have been spread around here. I believe in doing so I am helping a person, that will soon help make the world will live in a better place. Some guys did that for me, so now...I am returning the favor.

I don't think this site is a "getting women" site, that's www.fastseduction.com. This site is a man's self-improvement and overall growth site.....and that's why I contribute here.