"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AFC to girls with bad confidence?

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Let's say that the girl is ugly (Let's say below 5/10) or has a bad confidence. Bad confidence may mean that she is beautiful but doesn't consider herself as good-looking, but also that the girl is depressed, in a bad mood, or ... well... just damn f'cking ugly.

But, as we all know, ugly girls may be very confident too. It's a pain in the ass, but it's true :p Okay, now to the point.

This year i've been acting totally AFC for almost the whole time(started to change totally 2 months ago) , getting, let's say, "not that good looking"-girls but also "so-so looking"-girls (let's say HB 6-6.5) but with very low self-esteem.

Let me tell you.

To one girl I were the all-understanding Mr. Nice guy who always answered her calls and were willing to spend the night with her DAMN BORING GIRLFRIENDS. We made out at some parties, but never ended up having sex. Well, I dumped her after a couple of nights making out.

The girl has bad self-esteem, and have been used by guys before, which according to her, was 'nothing compared with me'.

Another girl ended a 4 year relationship with her boyfriend because he treated her very bad (hitting her, screaming at her, yadda yadda) , and i spoke a lot to her over the phone (she lives far away from me). We spoke for hours, and - now when i think about it - it's pretty f'king AFC to talk to some girl over the phone and tell her what an ******* her ex-boyfriend was. She said she liked me a lot, and one night when she were drunk she called up and said she thought she started to fall in love with me. This because i were such a nice guy, and no other guys spoke to her for hours over the phone and understand how her life worked.

I Had a short term relationship with a third girl, who got dumped after 3 weeks. She has VERY LOW self-esteem, shy, etc. etc. and fell in love with me just because i gave her some attention and told her i liked her personality (which i really didn't.). I wanted to f'ck the girl, and i did. She got dumped, and found a new boyfriend 1 month later.


What i mean with those three examples above is that you definitely may get girls by acting AFC, as long as they have low self-esteem, no matter if they're beautiful or ugly.

What do you think about it?
You ever acted AFC with good results?

May, let's say, ****y+Funny be even WRONG in some cases? (If it's practiced on a girl with low self-esteem...)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Try going to a gothic chick, and start talking about rainbow and sunshine.

We as DJs, are confident, happy, masculine, succesfull, and many things more. We are looking for the same. So, naturaly, our skills attract chicks with good humor, inteligent, etc.

As far as your question... why do you think so many people are married?
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
With those girls you just act nice, but confident. Avoid too much ball busting and c/f, etc. Don't overdo the niceness, though, because even they will run away.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
like they says "you are wut you eat'


so if you attract who you are.

if your are shy nervous and afc, you get an afc girl.

if your confident and fun, you get a fun confident girl..... simple
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
There is no doubt you can attract girls with an AFC mindset. However, I seriously question the quality of these relationships which I feel will always be very low as your experience suggests.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top