Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Psychology

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...last night I was thinking to myself why is it that we somewhat get somewhat get so indulgent in our sorrows? Like I will admit for some reason it felt really good sometimes to sit and listen to sad songs of rejection or tell ur sob story to someone. Even now sometimes when an AFC knows theres a way out learning the DJ ways we like to indulge sometimes in our sorrows...anyways i dunno why. It obviously does not help since it only makes that wall between us and getting chicks larger and wider...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reminds me of something I heard off a movie...

Mike: How did you get over it, I mean how long did it take you?

Rob: I don't know man, sometimes it still hurts. I don't know man, it's like you wake up every day and it hurts a little less, and then you wake up one day and it doesn't hurt at all. And it's like, and this might sound a little weird, but it's like you almost miss that pain.

Mike: You miss the pain?

Rob: …Yeah. For the same reason you miss her… because you lived with it for so long.
real talk

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The darkness is comfortable because its a habbit. Once you move into the light all the way...its all good. Check the sig.