AfroThunder1986
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2003
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
Well I wrote a poem back awhile ago about Killing the AFC inside and becoming a DJ. So I thought I'd write a poem about an AFC. I only spent 15 mins on it, and I used WORDPAD so it kinda messed up when I pasted it in here. But I hope you enjoy. Thanks, AFRO
Once I knew a man who wanted a girl so much, he would set and yern just for her touch.
One day he finally got the courage to ask her out.
She said yes and he jumped with a shout.
"Opps I'm sorry please don't be mad this just makes me really really glad"
"Um ok" the woman said with a very low tone.
The guy couldn't wait to tell all his friends over the phone.
Oh how he had waited so very long.
"Now don't go messin this up" he said to he's self.
But as he thought of her he's heart began to melt.
Time had come to go pick up this wonder girl.
"Oh man I feel like I'm gonna hurl"
He looked in the mirror and gave himself a pep talk.
.Then out the door he went walking he's swaggerly walk.
"Tonights the night" He thought to himself.
He arrived at her house at 7:30 which was a tad bit early.
But he wanted everything to go right on this special night.
He got out of he's car and walked up the steps.
The front door open slowly as he began to peck.
There stood a man about 7 foot tall.
But behind him was the most beautiful girl he had ever saw.
"Now young man I except her back before 10."
He nodded he's head as he gave a big grin.
"My you look stunning tonight, I don't think anything in the sky looks as beautiful as you tonight.
"Thanks" she replied and gave a sheepish smile.
"Where are we going she asked."
"He looked over and said, "anywhere you may ask."
"Wherever you want to she said" "No No No" he shook he's head.
Tonight is about makin u happy and thats what I want to do."well pick for goodness sakes and stop being such a fool"
So they pulled into a resturant which looked like a shack.
"Is this ok its the closest I can think of. "Let's hurry up so I can get back" She replied.
He looked at her and didn't know what to think, but she was done inside the resturant before he could blink. He rushed to get inside and they were seated, he looked at her and just couldn't believe it. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment."
Everything about you is so wonder and great. "She inturppeted with "Ok thats about as many complements as I can take."
He replied with, "sorry" as he looked down at the table.
She then motioned for the waiter. He came over to the table " I just want a club soda" she said. He looked at her with deep concern, "Oh nothing I just want to get back home. "I'll have what shes having, he replied to the waiter. She then slamed her hand on the table.
"For once can't you be a man and disagree, don't you see your just to big of a wussy for me. I need a man that can take charge and show me a good time. Unstead of a guy that wants to give me good words all the time."Oh, I'm sorry I can change for you, whatever you want, just dont dump me. "Thats the problem you see... you beg for my company" The rest of the date was pretty quiet.
What a night he thought to himself, whats wrong with myself. He must not of noticed he said the last part out loud. Because the girl replied with, "This date has been such a nightmare." He dropped her off at her place, as she got out of the car she looked back and said.. "thanks for the soda I'll see ya tomorrow.
Once I knew a man who wanted a girl so much, he would set and yern just for her touch.
One day he finally got the courage to ask her out.
She said yes and he jumped with a shout.
"Opps I'm sorry please don't be mad this just makes me really really glad"
"Um ok" the woman said with a very low tone.
The guy couldn't wait to tell all his friends over the phone.
Oh how he had waited so very long.
"Now don't go messin this up" he said to he's self.
But as he thought of her he's heart began to melt.
Time had come to go pick up this wonder girl.
"Oh man I feel like I'm gonna hurl"
He looked in the mirror and gave himself a pep talk.
.Then out the door he went walking he's swaggerly walk.
"Tonights the night" He thought to himself.
He arrived at her house at 7:30 which was a tad bit early.
But he wanted everything to go right on this special night.
He got out of he's car and walked up the steps.
The front door open slowly as he began to peck.
There stood a man about 7 foot tall.
But behind him was the most beautiful girl he had ever saw.
"Now young man I except her back before 10."
He nodded he's head as he gave a big grin.
"My you look stunning tonight, I don't think anything in the sky looks as beautiful as you tonight.
"Thanks" she replied and gave a sheepish smile.
"Where are we going she asked."
"He looked over and said, "anywhere you may ask."
"Wherever you want to she said" "No No No" he shook he's head.
Tonight is about makin u happy and thats what I want to do."well pick for goodness sakes and stop being such a fool"
So they pulled into a resturant which looked like a shack.
"Is this ok its the closest I can think of. "Let's hurry up so I can get back" She replied.
He looked at her and didn't know what to think, but she was done inside the resturant before he could blink. He rushed to get inside and they were seated, he looked at her and just couldn't believe it. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment."
Everything about you is so wonder and great. "She inturppeted with "Ok thats about as many complements as I can take."
He replied with, "sorry" as he looked down at the table.
She then motioned for the waiter. He came over to the table " I just want a club soda" she said. He looked at her with deep concern, "Oh nothing I just want to get back home. "I'll have what shes having, he replied to the waiter. She then slamed her hand on the table.
"For once can't you be a man and disagree, don't you see your just to big of a wussy for me. I need a man that can take charge and show me a good time. Unstead of a guy that wants to give me good words all the time."Oh, I'm sorry I can change for you, whatever you want, just dont dump me. "Thats the problem you see... you beg for my company" The rest of the date was pretty quiet.
What a night he thought to himself, whats wrong with myself. He must not of noticed he said the last part out loud. Because the girl replied with, "This date has been such a nightmare." He dropped her off at her place, as she got out of the car she looked back and said.. "thanks for the soda I'll see ya tomorrow.