Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC or DJ?!?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
During my shift, there was this customer who's HB9.

I chatted her up a bit... like 5 minutes. And then left to do my work.

10 mins later, she came to me and asked if she can bring the CD out of the store to test it in her car. I said: "No, we do not do that." And she insisted with a "pleaasssee..." (with some seductive look in her eyes).

I shot back: "Don't you understand? I said NO! We do not do that."

She left with a disgusted look in her face.

===============

I had two options in that situation...

A) accompany her to her car so she can test the CD

B) What I just did... Tell her NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

================

So... did I act like an AFC? Or did I do the right thing by doin option B?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*lol* poor girl... i think you came across as a bit of a d!ck you shoulda been flirting, smiling and c&f-ing!
This was just plain b!tchy...
I personally would have been breaking her balls for a little bit and then accompany her to the car :D

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you this:

What would you have done if it was a guy, or a girl that you weren't attracted to? What is the store policy? Answer that and you have your answer. It you are willing to break store policy because she's hot, then that's AFC. But if you intentionally did not let her listen to it even if you *could* and would have for somebody else less attractive, then that also is AFC. Treat 'pretty' women with the same respect that you treat everybody else.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Store policy is we arent allowed to let customers do that unless they are regular (trusted) customers... as in people whom I know by name and by face.

HB9 wasnt a regular customer.

It you are willing to break store policy because she's hot, then that's AFC.
If it was a guy or someone im not attracted to, I'd react the same... "NO! We do not do that!"

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You werent either. You were being a professional [as in the job sense]. You've got a job, you've got polices man. I really respect the few people that stick to their rules and do a good job, I've noticed there arent many about at the moment.

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing.
Sounds like she was pulling your chain.

falloutboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with don marko.. You were in the right but you were too defensive in your response.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i was you i wouldn't care who it was i would tell them no, unless of course if it was my girlfriend.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
10 mins later, she came to me and asked if she can bring the CD out of the store to test it in her car. I said: "No, we do not do that." And she insisted with a "pleaasssee..." (with some seductive look in her eyes).

I shot back: "Don't you understand? I said NO! We do not do that."

She left with a disgusted look in her face.
"Let me tell you something. We don't give CD to customers, but I can take it home with me when I am off. So, why don't you give me your number so that we can 'test' it together."

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not smooth.

even a professional would treat her with more respect. be more cordial.

some people would get you fired for that.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have broken store policy for the HB, but you could have done better with your response. Instead of yelling at her, why not use the oppurtunity for some more flirting? No reason to piss her off.

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, should've just said "Sorry I can't do that, even if I wanted to" and leave it at that..

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let me tell you something. We don't give CD to customers, but I can take it home with me when I am off. So, why don't you give me your number so that we can 'test' it together."
I like this. :D

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This might get you in trouble if the boss or someone else overhears. Best to remain strictly professional. if she's at all decent, she can't fault you for that.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well another example of HBs thinking they can get anything they want from AFCs.

You did the right thing, although you could have been more diplomatic.

THe b1tch probably never had anybody say "no" to her... I do like it...

Dietzcoi

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You followed the rules. You didn't come off as an AFC, nor did you come off as a DJ. You just did what you were expected to do...

God, what's with these threads? I'm just waiting for the next installment from someone working at McDonalds...

"Is what I did DJ or AFC"
-Today a HB9 came to the drive-thru window. When she got up there she practically begged me to supersize her fries. I told her "No way! You're going to have to pay the difference if you'd like a larger fry portion!" Was I a DJ, or was that AFC of me.-

Yeah, it's getting to the point where I'm just shaking my head in bewilderment as I read what some people find post-worthy material.

Reaction score
Woman try to get away with the established rules because they think men will allow them to do so because they have a vagina. Personally, I would have slapped her if she asked me twice to make an exception!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You totally did the right thing

Good grief, why should she get away with that, because she's hot? Of course you did the right thing, it's store policy. Let's see, my job or to supplicate some woman who doesn't care about me anyway? To be DJ or AFC? How about being a man first, then an employee second and not worrying about some broad who could care if you were breathing or dead? She's just off to get some STD from someone else anyway, sheesh.

Besides, for every hot chick out there, there's another one around the corner, and another, and another ... the sooner you guys quit acting like every hot woman you meet is the last one you meet, the better off you'll be.

Good job, way to put the hammer down. I can't believe some people here thought you were too harsh.

Remember, a man/DJ always watches out for his career/job and doesn't let a woman take that away from him. The fact that she wanted favors shows me she's not worthy, no matter how hot she is. Wake up folks!