Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC or DJ?!?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Can I take this out of the store and listen to it?"
"Nope."
"Pleeeeease?"
"Nope."
"Why not??"
"You're too short. :D "

Then I was thinking maybe you could claim to own the CD and give her an opportunity to listen to it in the car when you pick her up for the date...I dunno, I'm visualizing this in my head and it seemed to flow. :eek:

What you did sounds kinda ignorant. If you were trying to assert your authority as a store employee, that's perfectly fine. If you were trying to impress the girl romantically...not quite so fine. ;)

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic somewhat relates (for me) to another one floating around...something along the lines of "how often do you sarge". I thought about it, and realized i'm ALWAYS sarging, pretty much no matter where i'm at, EXCEPT ON THE JOB. I go to work to make money, not pick up chicks.

There's plenty of opportunity to mack off the clock, there's no reason to possibly jeopardize your career just to pick up a chick. I guess there's a chance it could work out well, but a far greater chance for it to have negative results. I'd say you did ok. Mack off the clock.