"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AFC or DJ?!?

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
This topic somewhat relates (for me) to another one floating around...something along the lines of "how often do you sarge". I thought about it, and realized i'm ALWAYS sarging, pretty much no matter where i'm at, EXCEPT ON THE JOB. I go to work to make money, not pick up chicks.

There's plenty of opportunity to mack off the clock, there's no reason to possibly jeopardize your career just to pick up a chick. I guess there's a chance it could work out well, but a far greater chance for it to have negative results. I'd say you did ok. Mack off the clock.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top