Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC girl

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to show that not all women fit the sterotype we have of them. My girlfriends best friend (I'll call her Ann) is 27 and a virgin. Last year, about december 2008, her work colleagues orgainised a blind date for her and another guy who I'll call Jim.

They met and liked each other and started dating. It was Jim who was keener at the start but then Ann started to develop feelings. Shes very guarded.

Anyway to cut a long story short Jim went home for christmas and met his ex girlfriend. At the same time there wasn't much communication from him. He went back to his ex and Ann was very upset.

The other day I was talking about Ann and my girlfriend told me that she sent him a happy new year text message! A year after they last met! I did feel sorry for her although she badly wants a boyfriend because of her age but she does f-all about it. Never really goes out and doesn't even like online dating so she rarely meets men.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
besides being virgin what's wrong with her? Fat, unattractive? Socially inept? High expectations? I mean dudes will hit on the homeliest of girls so I fail to see how a decent attractive woman could be AFC.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone isn't getting dates, it's not some grand scheme to get keep the woman or the man down, it's becuase for some reason, everyone has decided they aren't worthy of being with.

There was this girl named crystal I met maybe, 8 months before I met my now finacee. She was...cute. not hot, maybe a 6.5, but I really was digging her personality. I met her through a friend, she seemed down to earth we shared the same interests, even down to music. She seemed pretty chill. Most of all she made it, pretty ovbious she liked me, alot. Then after hearing about her "luck" with me, I was thinking at first, dude, what hte hell are wrong with these dudes. I mean she isn't a supermodel, but she isnt' ugly at all and she's pretty sweet.

lol

maybe... 4 dates in. We went out to eat to a chinese bueffet. she saw me eating, she doesn't tell me she is a Diabetic type A.. what hte **** do I care anyway you are older than me what am I supposed to do watch your food lol? This was a cheat day for me food wise so I was all in. I mean, egg rolls, shrimp fried rice with duck sauce, orange chicken, you name it I had it on my plate. So she goes and ges her food and I think nothing of it. Well I call her the next day, doesn't pick up. oh well. odd. Don't hear from here for like 3 days. I'm like huimm. interesting. She calls me from the hosptial like, a week later and like 10 seconds in the conversations calls med a peice of siht for "letting her eat all that". I take that bakc, I knew she was a diabetic, but what the ****, I'm not your personal nutritionist, you have the **** not me. I told her to get well soon, I forgot what was even wrong with her, and hung up, i was done lol.

she tried to apologize when she got out but you know, I saw all I needed to see at that point.

the moral of the story is, single people are always single for a reason. Sometimes it's an acceptable reason, I was single fo ra while becuause I just did not have time to ate. Crystal was single becuase she ran men off for no reason.

I assure you aFC girl is single because of a real reason.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Slaog,
I went to School with a reasonably attractive Girl (Say a 6.5) more than 50 years ago,Although working full time in a Good job,she lived with Her Mum until two years ago when she handed in her Chips....That Woman has never had a BoyFriend...She is Intelligent,well read,friendly,socially skilled,a Christian Sure,(Nothing wrong with that in a Keeper).Has a Loyalty track record,but has never become involved with anyone.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing really wrong with this girl. Maybe socially inept could be right. Her father died when she was 1 year old and yes she lives with her mother out in a rural place. So I'd say shes had little experience of men. All her friends are girls too.

Looks wise shes average but thats no barrier to finding a man. Shes intelligent and easy going but she doesn't like stepping out of her comfort zone ie try online dating even. I'm sure her goal is to have a family.

My girlfriend is worried that shes getting old now(although thats a bit over dramatic) and no sign of even a boyfriend. I made a few suggestions like online dating but realistically its looking doubtful she'll have a family at this stage unless she steps out of her comfort zone.