Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC being pranked

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's aweful, this guy does anything that this woman wants him to and she suckers him into buying a bunch of stuff for her.

And he was like smelling the bottom part of her swimsuit when she was away.

It's just plain sick, if just not wrong...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... that's simply amazing. I knew there were pathetic guys out there, but he takes the cake.

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
the link isnt working for me

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, thanks Baruch.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT GUY WAS PURE AFC! IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE DEFINITION OF TEXTBOOK AFC LOOK NO FARTHER!

- LOOK AT THE SUBMISSIVE BODY LANGUAGE AND THE TONE OF VOICE WHEN HE ENCOUNTERS THE HB.

- WHO THE HELL SNIFF'S PANTIES? WHEN YOU ARE THIS DESPERATE TO SMELL PVSSY, YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY!

MOST GUYS OUT THERE WOULD FIND IT IRRESISTABLE WHEN A HB PULLS THEM INTO A CHANGE ROOM AND THEY WILL FOLLOW HER BUT WHAT COMES NEXT IS EVEN MORE AFC!!

- HE HOLDS HER PANTIES AND BATHING SUIT FOR HER WHILE SHE LOOKS FOR OTHER ITEMS AND HE DOESN"T EVEN KNOW HER! HE BECOMES HER BUTLER.

- HE AGREES TO STEAL PANTIES FOR HER! HE BECOMES HER HENCHMAN!

- HE AGREES TO PAY FOR HER BATHING SUIT AND LIKE A GUY THAT JUST GOT HIT BY A BUS STAGGER OUT OF THE STORE DUE TO HER DEMENDS! HE BECOMES AN OPEN CHEQUING ACCOUNT FOR SPENDING, TO BE USED AND ABUSED AND DISCARDED

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU SOME HB'S GET AWAY WITH MURDER BECAUSE GUYS LET THEM TO.

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
pathetic.......

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a bit of it just then (it's still downloading) and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's so ridiculous!

err... doesnt anyone else find it funny? I guess the pathetic stuff comes later on.

EDIT: I just watched it the entire way through just now, and I gotta agree with you guys, that went from FUNNY to PATHETIC very quickly. Wonder what happens at the end when he's caught with women's panties in his pants.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you not hear the laughing in the background! im pretty sure this is staged! but it is just a little bit ridiculous, i mean some of it is excusable, although weak, but shop liffting for her then buying her clothes for $35 is already way to far.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
do you not hear the laughing in the background! im pretty sure this is staged! but it is just a little bit ridiculous, i mean some of it is excusable, although weak, but shop liffting for her then buying her clothes for $35 is already way to far.
the laughing in the backround is people laughing while they play this prank on a tv show. thats why you can hear the laughin...