Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC award for this football player

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that he wasn't in on it. I think they made it up to help him with the Heisman and boost his draft stock....everyone loves a heartwarming story. It looks like it backfired on him terribly though.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with being AFC. As long as it went on, he had to have been in on it. If he wanted a girlfriend, he didn't have to go off campus, let alone be forced to endure a long-distance relationship with somebody halfway across the country. There would be a long line forming to the right of willing coeds wanting to be with him regardless of how ugly or AFC he is, simply because of his status. You don't even have to approach girls when you're a star college football player. You can't leave your house without women constantly throwing themselves at you. I had a class with Ricky Williams at UT-Austin. He usually sat behind me (when he came to class, that is). Women would go up to him constantly and proposition him. A guy at his level doesn't have to have game, as the women will do the approaching.

He was in on it, either to boost his Heisman chances and draft stock...or as a devout Mormon, he's afraid to be who he really is and needed a beard.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
I find it hard to believe that he wasn't in on it. I think they made it up to help him with the Heisman and boost his draft stock....everyone loves a heartwarming story. It looks like it backfired on him terribly though.
This

Dude is a dumb jock, he didn't even go to his dead girlfriend funeral, he kicked himself in the own a$$