Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Afc-Among (and a couple new terms)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:
oldschooler said:
ASP - Average Sosuave Poster
Your average Sosuave poster is normally a guy who's just found this site and possibly been here a few months with a post count in the hundreds atleast.

Such a guy has already read a ton of theory and started to analyse like crazy in an attempt to stop the AFC traits he's identified in himself.
Typically your ASP loves to scrutinize theory from the safety of his computer and doesn't have a day on the field despite how many times they've 'finished boot-camp'.

They tend to post ideas over and over but with a slightly new spin on them.
An example would be: Pook's Be a man > Oldschooler's Be a wo-man.
Because they know so much theory every ASP can't help but give every 'AFC' advice on their situation with stock theory not original insight.

ASP's analysis of the game continues and intensifies in real life.
They'll over do almost every techniques because they believe such things as C & F WILL get them laid 6 times over before brunch.
So they send an insulting text message or IM which they thought was genius then post a thread here asking 'What went wrong' and recieveing roughly 10 replies from other ASP's and 1 reply from someone who might actually know their stuff yet gets flamed repeatedly by ASP's.

Interesting enough ASP doesn't apply the theory to anything other than an over expanding memory bank of memories from times of being LBF similar to the way an insecure girl paints her face with makeup.

ASP's put simply are just AFC's with internet access and typically stumble here from Googling for 'the secrets to meeting and dating women'.

An important note on ASP's: If they flame your post, don't bother replying because you know they're ASP's. An IRL player who happens to post here wouldn't waste his time flaming your post and even if he did, he would probably insult you crudely not your logic.

ASP's also tend to frequent 'Don Juan Discussion' and the norm there is to post problems that they tend to think are unique even if they themselves have read a few articles on their problem without realising it.

It's best not to give an ASP advice because unless you're an aspiring author you would have wasted your time.
ASP's with their unchanging nature tend to never leave here after a certain number of posts to get them 'hooked', again don't bother trying to help because they truely just find it easier to read about than do.

I could go on..
Bump for this bit :crackup:

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
ASP - Average Sosuave Poster
Your average Sosuave poster is normally a guy who's just found this site and possibly been here a few months with a post count in the hundreds atleast.

Such a guy has already read a ton of theory and started to analyse like crazy in an attempt to stop the AFC traits he's identified in himself.
Typically your ASP loves to scrutinize theory from the safety of his computer and doesn't have a day on the field despite how many times they've 'finished boot-camp'.

They tend to post ideas over and over but with a slightly new spin on them.
An example would be: Pook's Be a man > Oldschooler's Be a wo-man.
Because they know so much theory every ASP can't help but give every 'AFC' advice on their situation with stock theory not original insight.

ASP's analysis of the game continues and intensifies in real life.
They'll over do almost every techniques because they believe such things as C & F WILL get them laid 6 times over before brunch.
So they send an insulting text message or IM which they thought was genius then post a thread here asking 'What went wrong' and recieveing roughly 10 replies from other ASP's and 1 reply from someone who might actually know their stuff yet gets flamed repeatedly by ASP's.

Interesting enough ASP doesn't apply the theory to anything other than an over expanding memory bank of memories from times of being LBF similar to the way an insecure girl paints her face with makeup.

ASP's put simply are just AFC's with internet access and typically stumble here from Googling for 'the secrets to meeting and dating women'.

An important note on ASP's: If they flame your post, don't bother replying because you know they're ASP's. An IRL player who happens to post here wouldn't waste his time flaming your post and even if he did, he would probably insult you crudely not your logic.

ASP's also tend to frequent 'Don Juan Discussion' and the norm there is to post problems that they tend to think are unique even if they themselves have read a few articles on their problem without realising it.

It's best not to give an ASP advice because unless you're an aspiring author you would have wasted your time.
ASP's with their unchanging nature tend to never leave here after a certain number of posts to get them 'hooked', again don't bother trying to help because they truely just find it easier to read about than do.

I could go on..
This is simply gold :up:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit dwelling so deeply into theory and actually go out there and approach instead of judging and creating "new" AFC's. Paradoxically, when you are a DJ in theory, but not in practice, you are an AFC yourself. Think about that a bit.

OMG a new term to your list! "Keyboard Jokey AFC" :cheer: This issue is now resolved.

Keep being money,

-R

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
My problem is I could never tell when a woman was interested so I just assumed they weren't and didn't put myself out there. Or I'd only figure out they were interested after they had already lost interest and would try to put myself out there then, in which most of the time didn't keep them around long
Story of my life. Until I found this site I'd always take signals of interest as them just being nice and polite or as some weird coincidence with no meaning lol. There was a girl once who was sending subtle signals, they got stronger, eventually to the point that sometimes she'd stand so close to me in certain interactions that her boob would be pressed up against my arm for a few seconds, and it was only then I thought maaaybe she liked me (talk about being dense), but I never pulled the trigger because I just started over analyzing everything like some kinda loser. And it was only in hindsight that I realized what had happened. She's gorgeous too. Whatever though. Sooo glad I found this site.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy standing in the club at the back of the dance floor pretending to be thug is the most annoying...however, a lot of black guys can pull this off....they won't dance one bit the entire night...just standing there with drink in hand and cigarette..then at the end of the night some of the hottest slutty blonde or dark complexion chicks will gravitate toward them to go home later and bang. Not sure what to think of these particular ones who pull like that.