Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advise on spinning plates

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a general question on spinning plates. I have 3 plates I'm trying to spin now. They are different gf material. Is it okay to keep a very 3rd rate plate until something better shows up if I acknowledge that she is 3rd rate gf material and detach myself emotionally from her. She is pretty and great for kissing and dancing but not much else, too prudish to go any further then just some make out sessions.

I think not all plates can be first rate. My strategy would be detach any feelings for her, tell her we're just friends and try to make her go dutch of just do cheap dates. I am never hitting a HR here so do not want to expend myself financially or emotionally that I would on a 1st rate plate that might put out.

What do you do with diffferent quality plates.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
I am never hitting a HR here so do not want to expend myself financially or emotionally that I would on a 1st rate plate that might put out.
So you treat the ones that "put out" better than the ones that don't?

That's playing into the matrix, don't you think?

Why not treat them all the same, enjoy yourself, and not be so focused on the poon? Remember, respect is all.