"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Adviced Needed_Dated for awaile, Sex was great, then she pulls back.

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Hey All,

I think I know the answer to this, but I thought I'd seek out a third opinion, read on. I dated this HB9 for a few months. We had really hot sex after a few dates. She really liked me, and was awed by how I carried myself in life. Thank you DJ bible and my therapist for getting me out of the nice guy mode. She was always saying that she really does not know what she wants, maybe this is not the right time, blah, blah, but likes hanging out with me. So one night two months ago she tells me she can't do thins anymore, and that I should date other women. She was very sad about this, but I must admit, she handled it with class and honesty, which made me even more attracted to her. So we didn't communicate for about 10 days, when like a stupid AFC, I wrote he this email saying that I understand what she said, I accept it, however maybe I made things to black and white by cutting off all communication, maybe we can hang out "AS FRIENDS" (arrrrrrrrgh!). She really loved the letter and shared it with her closest confidant who looked at her and said, how can you let this well evolved guy go? So we have been hanging out maybe once every ten days. Every time I hang with her I like her more and more. I know I just should have nexted her, but she is really a cool woman. And I left this door open. I'm meeting her next week for dinner. I want to tell her that I want more. I have had people say just hang with her and wait for her to decide about that since she knows you want something more. My therapist (a guy) said tell her how you are feeling and then be prepared to walk away if need be, which I'm fine with. So, as an aspiring DJ, should I put my cards on the table, or keep dating other women and keep in communication with her? I just can't stop talking with her, because she does email me and call once in awhile without me making any attempts. And If I just start not talking or returning calls and emails, that seems too passive aggressive and nice guy like.

This is not oneitis, I like her enough to want to see if we could sustain a LTR. And I don't put her on a pedestal. It is just hard to walk away from a HB9 that you had great sex with and like being around. I know that there are plenty more where she came from. What do I have to lose by just being honest with what I want from her?


Okay guys, jump in here and send me some feedback.

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
You do realize you can have multiple LTRs right?

She can be one (or maybe a MTR) while you have a couple of STRs on the side.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
I doubt that putting your cards on the table will work at this point; for whatever reason, she doesn't see it like that yet and isn't going to change her mind just because you explain it to her.

So what I say is keep doing what you are doing but also date other women for your own benefit. If its not one-itis, maybe you don't care for this step or don't need it or otherwise, but I must be honest: I have only had this kind of conversation work for me once, and that was because there were some structural issues the girl was waiting for me to fix.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JohnJones
I doubt that putting your cards on the table will work at this point; for whatever reason, she doesn't see it like that yet and isn't going to change her mind just because you explain it to her.
I agree with JJ here. Date other women, hell, even let her know, don't hide it to spare her feelings. Stop worrying so much about one girl and get out there a bit.

By telling her how you feel, you're showing emotions, which show you care, which gives 'her' your power. Don't do it bro...
 
Top