"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Advice?

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
I am under the influence of oneitis, happens to everyone. I'm currently confused and would like your guys imput. Its been like a mounth and have got a few makeouts. Not so bad. I have deep rapport which is nice so I can talk to her about anything. Yesterday she said she feels like the dork in "Shes all that" and im the cool guy. She said that she feels she isn't good enough for me. She's crazy LSE and says I deserve better. Its like she doesn't like me but she does alot. I know I shound like a AFC but how do you deal with that? I'm baffeled.

Vincent? Matrix? Crazykid? BBB?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
The old "Your too good for me" generally means she isn't interested in having a relationship with you.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Did she just start saying you deserve better? or has she been saying it since the beginning? caus if she just started saying it, i'd regauge her LOI caus thats not a very good sign.

You said you have oneitis...maybe you shouldn't be talking to her then?iuno how bad it is...
leave this one for the real DJs..i'm not there yet :-/
 

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
I'm the first guy she has ever done anything with. I get all the IOI's, but we go to different schools. Shes the shy hot dork and apparently I come off very confident. She said I have more confidence then her and 4 of her friends combined. So that throws me, but she is clearly attracted. I dunno.
 
Top