Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice

Trisquel

Reaction score
New here. I don't know if this is the proper place to start a thread asking for specific advice. If it is not, my apologies. I'm really attracted to this Arab/Pakistani (I don't know which yet) girl. She has an UNBELIEVABLE ASS, nice regular facial features and a petite stature. I see her every now and again at a library. I wan't to fvck her. She may be married (I don't care), I think she has a child. It's hard approaching her in a public setting like a library. She seems to be studying for something. Often has several male and female companions. I've winked at her and she has smiled back. She likes to wear high heels and tight pants showing-off an AMAZING ASS. Today, since I've winked before and don't want to simply keep winking, I gave her a closed lip smile and she gave me a closed lip smile back (she may have been fearful of her companions noticing, I don't know for sure). What does this mean? Is she interested? Any advice about Moslem girls? I'm trying to slip her a note with my phone # or email, but I haven't been able to. Please, anybody out there, I need advice, expertise, info, anything. That ASS is HAUNTING me.

Trisquel

Reaction score
I forgot to mention: I'm 35 (in great shape, well groomed and well dressed) and she seems about 25-30 y/o.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
An ubelievable arse huh.

Would you suck the farts out of her arse?

If the answer is yes - then that' your cue to get her and her arse out for a drink.

She's moslem huh, so might not drink - but you will think of something.

Trisquel

Reaction score
What does the closed-lip smile mean. Zunder? Is she interested? She dresses purposely to gain my attention. I"m sure of this. Approaching her is problematic.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Trisquel said:
What does the closed-lip smile mean. Zunder? Is she interested? She dresses purposely to gain my attention. I"m sure of this. Approaching her is problematic.

Well you can read to much into smiles or non-smiles from chicks.

Moslem chicks are used to men telling them what to do. So you will probably have to take the lead 100% as the closed lip smile might be the only thing you get from her untill you start TALKING to her.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...yeah Bro....

if you are interesting in Sniffing that Arse and gettin some Cream Pie Action with her...You better do something...and FAST!

One thing for sure...if she's as hot as you say....someone's Tapping that Arse!

:rockon:

Zunder said:
An ubelievable arse huh.

Would you suck the farts out of her arse?

If the answer is yes - then that' your cue to get her and her arse out for a drink.

She's moslem huh, so might not drink - but you will think of something.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Trisquel,
look she is just a nice girl....you can only start to imagine the cultural divide between you and her....Just move on before you make a complete fool of yourself.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hesitate, you'll have to masturbate.

Close that girl stat!