Advice to high school students.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, overanalytical bunch. you and youre fancy rating systems, youre percentages and ratios, youre theories and hypotheses, youre lil schemes, rules, this and that. pessimists. what happened to real advice?

this thread is for nerds or homely or otherwise awkward kids who already have little to no hope looking to turn their lives around, as stated multiple times by the OP even, to wait it out. all us regular guys dont need this. so really the title is wrong because it is not to all high school students. us normal guys (already semi popular, fair to good looking) actually do have a chance and can score most chicks in the school if we really tried. all that leaves is the well off guys that arent even on here because theyre already popular and really good looking and can already score whatever they want without working too hard. imo those are the only 3 classes that matter.

oh look. and now youve got me started on this discussion as well.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LittleRiverBand said:
The best thing you can do is forget about game altogether and just worry about getting the best grades possible. And if your grades are already top-notch and you feel the overwhelming need to meet girls, go to your local mall and meet girls from other towns where there isn't any drama.
I'll have to disagree. Multitasking isn't that hard.

It's not like you have to spend an additional 10 hours per week studying how to attract women. If you're doing that, you're doing something wrong.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ing aggree! High school is bull****. I got all the hot *****es in Hs and fked half of em, i dropped out from high school and ended up getting ged cuz i was partying 90% of my high schools years. It didnt get me no where, thank god i stll got my Ged and went to college. Study now, party later.