Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice plz

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met bird at work (HB9)...went out last night, all over me. she wanted it, but got a ****block from her m8s. Asked to see me today when leaving, but cancelled at last minute today. Excuse = wrapping presents for her mother.

Next her? Shes gorgeous mind...

tibbetts

Banned
Reaction score
Was she drunk when she was all over you? Wrapping presents for her mother? Come on! That's a lame excuse.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just leave her for a bit, until she txts u, leave it 2 weeks, and try again if she doesnt txt.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people always say next her when there is nothing to loose by giving her 1 more chance. You always say oh you can cold approch what have you got to loose, well im saying now you cna give her 1 more chance because what have you got to loose.

but i must agree that it is a lame excuess and does seem like she says it because she is not intrested, never underestimate the power of persuasion from her freinds, thats probably why she is not intrested.

Reaction score
Did you say you met her at:

YOUR FAWKING JOB?????????

Ok somebody needs to add to the bible the facts about how lame it is to date at work!!!!

cause at work where there's smoke you might get fired!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme is correct, messing around with women at your job is a terrible idea.

At any rate, take the woman off of the pedestal you put her on. So what if she's fine, there are fine women everywhere. How does that saying go, for every fine woman, there is some dude that's tired of taking her sh!t.

Second of all, go holler at other women. Having a backup or two takes the pressure off and will make you more relaxed when dealing with women, since you know that if it doesn't work out, you got a couple more women waiting on deck.