advice plz!

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. lols my old thread like disappeared. but anywayz theres this girl tat i used to like. i dun like her anymore but i can definitely see some potential in a relationship. we have made eye contact a couple times by accident (and some that werent :) ) i always try to hold it for a bit. not too long , but jes enuf for her to notice. should i hold it on for longer or shorter lols? i think if i hold it for too long shell think im weird. and if i hold it on for too little time she wont even really notice. well anywayz i have one slight problem lols. i noticed that she hangs around and prolly flirts wif ALOTTA guys. i dunno if she actually is flirting with them or wut. but for example today i saw her in the arms of my friend. and they were like locking arms for a LONG time and she kept like laughing and doin other things that show interest. but the thing is she does that wif alot of guys... so i dunno if she would be interested in me from reading signs and i also dont know if trying to get with her is the best idea... i walked her home the other day alone for like a couple of blocks. before i was with a friend and didnt say much. (maybe i should speak up frmo now on?) i didnt do any kino or anythin and i think i should lols....any advice guys?

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me a while ago, she used to flirt with me a lot, and I'd use Kino on her (although at the time I didn't know what Kino was :p ) and she'd go and hang around other guys. My advice to you is just don't worry about it. It's far too much trouble and it'll save you a lot less pain in the future :)

There are plenty more out there, really. If you're at a gym, it's a lot easier too ;)

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you, 10? Post like a mature man.

"lolxP", your blowing your chances with this girl. your acting like a friend to her, and she views you as one.

what are the other guys doing that are able to have kino with her? think about that; they are shy, from what i can tell, but have enough balls to actually show some level of interest.

all your doing is acting like a SHY AFC. bring some positive attitude into your life if you want some positive success.

start kino, go for a kiss, do something that will show your uniqueness. you dont want her to view you as SOME guy, you want her to view you as THE guy.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack the thread...but what do all the acronyms mean...?

AFC? LJFR (or something I can't remember)

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PleasureKing said:
How old are you, 10? Post like a mature man.
HAHA, my thoughts exactly...I couldn't even get through the first sentence.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigw said:
I don't mean to hijack the thread...but what do all the acronyms mean...?

AFC? LJFR (or something I can't remember)
AFC= Average Frustrated Chump

LJBF= Lets Just Be Friends

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
well u guys seem to know this type of girl. any types of kino recommendations? hahas today i tried palm reading on another girl i might be interested in. lols im interested in quite a plenty. too bad i forgot wut some of the lines meant =(

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give him a break guys, we're here to help him :)

lolxP, it does help if you talk clearly, because then we can address your problem / give you help as best we can. In the future, try to do that, it will help us and you more effectively.

It seems you're getting the hang of kino. Good work.

lolxP

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol alright ill type more clearly from now on. yeh im gettin used to kino. altho i dont quite get when im supposed to use it and how much of it in certain situations. for example, i recently hung out with a girl and two other people. i never met the girl before and didnt know wut type of kino to use. we were eating at a restaurant and the girl sat in front of me. so i would have seemed really weird if i tried to touch her out of nowhere. later we hung out at a friends house and i used some kino, but not much. any tips for situations like these?