Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice please

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
I
met a girl where I live in Florida she lives in Canada. Hooked up and she never stopped texting and pursuing me (it’s been 7 months). I must of hit it right or something bc usually vacation girls are pump and dump. She met me in New York for a wedding and recently spent a week in Florida with me. She eventually wants me to go to canada to meet her friends And family- but I don’t chase girls , only if she comes here again would I consider. I told her i can’t due to work until later towards end of year and she said she wants to try to come to me. She told me she wants to try and move here. Miss her constantly and she hits me up constantly. Tried to tell her i prefer to keep things “open” bc I don’t want to commit from a distance but I really like her so been sticking it out. My goal is to get her here with me as the distance is killing me. Causing me to become less interesred as the headache the distance causes me. Should I give her an ultimatum or just let her come to me .. thinking about breaking it off all together. I’m surprised she hasn’t set a date yet to come see me which makes
Me think she’s unsure but I don’t want to be needy either. Also this girl gets so wet she drips , makes me wonder how she goes without sex as she claims she’s committed . Not sure how she’s so patient .. Thoughts

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never try to make a long distance relationship work. My advice is to forget about her. Everything else you said if fvcking irrelivant.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Never try to make a long distance relationship work. My advice is to forget about her. Everything else you said if fvcking irrelivant.
Ur advice always good. But that’s savage as hell. Cmon dude I know u got better than that brother

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
met a girl where I live in Florida she lives in Canada. Hooked up and she never stopped texting and pursuing me (it’s been 7 months). I must of hit it right or something bc usually vacation girls are pump and dump. She met me in New York for a wedding and recently spent a week in Florida with me. She eventually wants me to go to canada to meet her friends And family- but I don’t chase girls , only if she comes here again would I consider. I told her i can’t due to work until later towards end of year and she said she wants to try to come to me. She told me she wants to try and move here. Miss her constantly and she hits me up constantly. Tried to tell her i prefer to keep things “open” bc I don’t want to commit from a distance but I really like her so been sticking it out. My goal is to get her here with me as the distance is killing me. Causing me to become less interesred as the headache the distance causes me. Should I give her an ultimatum or just let her come to me .. thinking about breaking it off all together. I’m surprised she hasn’t set a date yet to come see me which makes
Me think she’s unsure but I don’t want to be needy either. Also this girl gets so wet she drips , makes me wonder how she goes without sex as she claims she’s committed . Not sure how she’s so patient .. Thoughts
She isn't. You are going dry and she definitely is not.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
If you want to make it work then you need to visit her when you can and she needs to visit you, just as a starter.

Being too prideful to see your girl only gets you less sex and gives her more reason to drop you lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't. You are going dry and she definitely is not.
Don't be cynical. I know a girl who dumped her real life boyfriend for an online LDR

Actually I know two who did that.

Not every girl is an untrustworthy lying wh*re 24/7. Sometimes they start out ok

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to make it work then you need to visit her when you can and she needs to visit you, just as a starter.

Being too prideful to see your girl only gets you less sex and gives her more reason to drop you lol
Dude ur so right that’s why I let her chase me around

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the fact that you're unwilling to go visit her is putting her off to the idea of visiting you again. Seems like she's doing most of the work here.If you like her, go visit her. Tell her to treat you to some awesome stuff up there and make an inexpensive vacation out of it for yourself.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ur so right that’s why I let her chase me around
I was referring to this:

She eventually wants me to go to canada to meet her friends And family- but I don’t chase girls , only if she comes here again would I consider.
It reminds me of when people used to make posts about how girls are hitting them up everyday begging for sex and they'd turn them down or jerk them around (as a power trip, to brag about it here, to cynically spite them for things other girls did, etc.)

Once in a while it's okay to visit her, and this will collapse the instant she thinks that she's putting in 110% and you're putting in -10%

So maybe once a year spend a weekend (or a whole week, maybe 2-4, whatever you can afford/have time for) in canada or something as a start.

Eventually you'll want to spend a weekend every few months if you guys are still on good terms in 2-3 years and she matches your efforts by visiting you at least as often if not more

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like u mean she’s not going dry as in ****ing around or not dry as in interest level
She most definitely is banging other dudes...don't be delusional. You arent there and her pvssy is getting wet more than once every 7 months. Obviously she has high interest in you so these other dudes arent doing much for her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be cynical. I know a girl who dumped her real life boyfriend for an online LDR

Actually I know two who did that.

Not every girl is an untrustworthy lying wh*re 24/7. Sometimes they start out ok
Dumping a boyfriend does not equate to her not banging a guy here and there

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
I was referring to this:

It reminds me of when people used to make posts about how girls are hitting them up everyday begging for sex and they'd turn them down or jerk them around (as a power trip, to brag about it here, to cynically spite them for things other girls did, etc.)

Once in a while it's okay to visit her, and this will collapse the instant she thinks that she's putting in 110% and you're putting in -10%

So maybe once a year spend a weekend (or a whole week, maybe 2-4, whatever you can afford/have time for) in canada or something as a start.

Eventually you'll want to spend a weekend every few months if you guys are still on good terms in 2-3 years and she matches your efforts by visiting you at least as often if not more
Trust me Marmel is right. Facing the truths like a man is important. Dealing with them the correct way is even more important. There’s reasons we tell each other to “stop being a *****” when we do sneaky things to each other or things that are unfair. Women are wired differently. Marmel gave me guidance in the past and he’s been on point. I’m glad he helped me jus wake up and realize that I need to start spinning plates again- even tho this girl CLAIMS she’s committed and doesn’t want me ****ing around on her @marmel75

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right bro that’s what I was thinking. What should I do brother to WIN. **** bitches again?
I mean you are already winning, not sure what else you are expecting. If you aren't within proximity she is banging other people just like you should be.

She is doing most if not all of the chasing and you just need to reward her with breadcrumbs here and there.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me Marmel is right. Facing the truths like a man is important. Dealing with them the correct way is even more important. There’s reasons we tell each other to “stop being a *****” when we do sneaky things to each other or things that are unfair. Women are wired differently. Marmel gave me guidance in the past and he’s been on point. I’m glad he helped me jus wake up and realize that I need to start spinning plates again- even tho this girl CLAIMS she’s committed and doesn’t want me ****ing around on her @marmel75
Of course that is what she wants...she wants to see how much control she can exert in the relationship in the early stages.

Just let her believe whatever she needs to believe, not being forthcoming with information amd letting her fill in the blanks herself isn't lying.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Of course that is what she wants...she wants to see how much control she can exert in the relationship in the early stages.

Just let her believe whatever she needs to believe, not being forthcoming with information amd letting her fill in the blanks herself isn't lying.
Dude ur awesome. On point