Advice on Sex

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
You can do kegel exercises anywhere. Standing up, sitting down, lying down, doesn't matter.

I just realised, yesterday, I was going out in the day, and did a few sets of kegels than usual. I don't know if i overdid it, i felt the PC muscle burn and go weak, and later that night she asked me what happened to me. I was cvmming after a bl0wjob and like 2 minutes of fvcking.

~_~ Wtf happened.
Crap thats the last thing I need, itll make me cvm even faster. How do u know wat too much is

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about Michael Jordan when I was getting the tingly feeling, and I almost lost my erection.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dump her ass already DJ IN TRAINING that thread of yours where she doesnt bone you anymore has been going on for farrrrr too long youre a pansy

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Styles said:
I thought about Michael Jordan when I was getting the tingly feeling, and I almost lost my erection.
Haha that made me laugh. How bout Randy Johnson thats an image that will def cool u off.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
dump her ass already DJ IN TRAINING that thread of yours where she doesnt bone you anymore has been going on for farrrrr too long youre a pansy

werem goin out over two yrs this isnt some fling where i should just dump her over soemthin liek that. jesus, god forbid i try and fix the situation before dumping her which in my opinion would make me a pansy. I rather try first than just give up on the girl i love.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
werem goin out over two yrs this isnt some fling where i should just dump her over soemthin liek that. jesus, god forbid i try and fix the situation before dumping her which in my opinion would make me a pansy. I rather try first than just give up on the girl i love.
You need to try now.

If she doesn't respond within the week, if she isn't initiating sex again by the end of the week, it's a lost cause, and you should leave her. You have no obligations to her.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahaha.....Randy Johnson....good one.....ha ha

Next time I'm going to try imagining him throwing a perfect game. Pitch by pitch.

I should break a world record. Or her back.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
You need to try now.

If she doesn't respond within the week, if she isn't initiating sex again by the end of the week, it's a lost cause, and you should leave her. You have no obligations to her.

Eh i live with her and we have a lease it'll be ugly

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
You need to try now.

Dude i'm fvcking done. I've had enough. We did it last night, first time in 8 days and of course I initiated. She seemed uninterested, but i ebded up lasting a long time and she came. Ok now tonite we went out to dinner cuz i won some money in a raffle so I decided to take her out to a really good restaurant that I normally cant afford. meanwhile I coulda spent it on myself. But anyway we go to dinner, then we have drinks at a bar. We drank alot and she drank more than me cuz she had drinks at dinner and i didnt. On the way home we were talkin about girls who cheat (dont remmeber how it came up in conversation) but I said to her its so much worse when a girl cheats cuz when a guy cheats its cuz hes horny and when a girl cheats its cuz shes not happy with her guy. And shes like no ur so wrong u dont know wat ur talin about. Girls r no different, some girls cheat cuz they arent' getting satisfied by their man. So they go out with some young buck who can last longer. So then i say to her, thats bs cuz i hear from all the older guys at work that say once u get married u never get any. So she goes, thats what they say on all the tv shows. Please! Oh so r u not gonna mary me cuz u think ur not gonna get any sex? Cuz trust me im not trying to impress u, ur not gonna get any more or any less if we got married. I didnt say anything in response cuz we were walkin home in public and didnt wanna say it in public, but what i wanted to say was: How could u do it any less than once a week? It is never more than once a week ever! God forbid we do it twice one week. Hell 3 times even, that would be the end of the world!

I really wish i had said that.

So anyway we go home and i come up behind her and try to kiss her neck and she goes "im gonna go to bed!" she then goes inside grabs a snack and sits on the couch with me. I am basically livid so im just not talking to her and she realizes im pissed but has no clue why. Shes like i dunno why ur mad im goin to bed gnite and gos to bed and closes the door. i come into bed and im watching tv for a few mins and she turns over and says gnite i luv u. I grunted it back. I really dont know what to do, i know most on here think its a no brainer to dump her, but even if i dump her i want her to know that not sleepin wit me is not acceptable cuz frankly i dont think shes even gets it. Just from what shes told me when drunk i know for a fact this girl had lots of sex with her exes. She told me she gave road head for god sakes. And now she acts like she can live wihout sex the rest of her life which makes me wonder real hard if shes cheating cuz she has to be getting it somewhere to be this ok with no sex.

by the way i work late all week except fri and sat (which is new) i worked early for 6 months before this and still had sex one time max per week and never more. I always have to initiate and force the issue. but now she onyl sees me two nights a week, maybe 3 depending on certai things at work. but she doesnt seem to wanna do it with any more urgency, hell she doesntr wanna do it ever it seems. yet she says i luv u. so wat am i to think?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may love you, but she isn't interested in you sexually. Remember, most men are AFCs, and most men get married. These men in the AFC marriages do not get what they want out of the relationship. The woman is in control, and the men do not get the sex they want.

The best thing to do with this girl is break up with her, and soon. Within the next day or three. Then, one of two things will happen:

1. She had totally lost interest in you, and was staying in the relationship because she was planning on ending it soon anyway. She won't take you back, the relationship will be permanently over, and you'll have stopped a bad relationship from dragging on.

I think #2 is more likely.

2. She actually really likes you, just like a wife loves their AFC husband. She'll be distraught that you've left her, and she'll try to get you back. I think she knows you aren't happy with the frequency of sex, so she'll initiate sex.

After you've kept her at bay for a while after the breakup (and had sex with her a few times), you can take her back if you want. Remember, if you take her back, you can't let things get this bad again. Stop the problem while it is still small. If she starts becoming unresponsive to your sexual advances again, and starts acting again like she is now, she should be dumped permanently

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
She may love you, but she isn't interested in you sexually. Remember, most men are AFCs, and most men get married. These men in the AFC marriages do not get what they want out of the relationship. The woman is in control, and the men do not get the sex they want.

The best thing to do with this girl is break up with her, and soon. Within the next day or three. Then, one of two things will happen:

1. She had totally lost interest in you, and was staying in the relationship because she was planning on ending it soon anyway. She won't take you back, the relationship will be permanently over, and you'll have stopped a bad relationship from dragging on.

I think #2 is more likely.

2. She actually really likes you, just like a wife loves their AFC husband. She'll be distraught that you've left her, and she'll try to get you back. I think she knows you aren't happy with the frequency of sex, so she'll initiate sex.

After you've kept her at bay for a while after the breakup (and had sex with her a few times), you can take her back if you want. Remember, if you take her back, you can't let things get this bad again. Stop the problem while it is still small. If she starts becoming unresponsive to your sexual advances again, and starts acting again like she is now, she should be dumped permanently
yea she def just isn't interested in me sexually, and im sorry but thasts an important part of a relationship. Otherwise wat r we roomates? Good friends? This is nonsense she isn't gonan see my face for 7 days this week - partly cuz of work and a few other things that came up this week for both of us. and on a perfectly nice sat night that were both a lil drunk, neither of us is sick, we both got tons of sleep the night before, and we dont do it? Meanwhile she was wearing a sexy outfit and every guy wasnt staring at her wherever we went cuz of her cleavage, yet then i go home and get nothing.

Now i dunno am i some horrible horndog? Cuz the 2 times i borught it up to her in the past 7 months that we dont do it, very subtly she gets furious at me and acts like she's shocked. but meanwhile i just wanna do it 2 or 3 times a week once in a while, not even every week. I can live with once a week or even none sometimes, if i know in my head that hey next week well probmake up for it and do it a few times. But no, that never happens.

Watever before i break up with her im just gonna show her no attention at all and not go out to dinner with her and waste my hard earned money on food and drinks with a girl who doesnt even wanna touch me. Cant remmeber the last time she even touched my junk even when we have our once a week sex. She used to plenty. Now when we do have our once a week sex she just lays there, and then eventually goes on top and does so without hardly touching me at all. Is that normal? In the ehat of the moment not to touch the person ur sleeping with at all? She makes as little physical contact with me as possible. She kisses with tongue and kisses my ear a lil bit but thats it. It was totally different even like 7 or 8 months ago before we moved in. It seems liek an errand she has to make herself do. When she said the thing about marriage and how shes not trying to impress me trust me. I shoulda said, well maybe u should!

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursue another girl at the same time. Find a **** buddy.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJiT06, you need to dump her already. How many of us do you need to tell you that your relationship is over? She'd be fine not having sex with you ever again, but she does it every once in a while just to string you along and keep you from breaking up with her. Just do it already, or you can take the advice of others and treat her like a roommate. You should start out by going out and picking up other women and getting the sex you want from other girls. If you stop trying to hit up this woman for sex, maybe she'll realize you're getting it somewhere else. I say to take the high road and just break it off with her. What more do you need to hear and see?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
DJiT06, you need to dump her already. How many of us do you need to tell you that your relationship is over? She'd be fine not having sex with you ever again, but she does it every once in a while just to string you along and keep you from breaking up with her. Just do it already, or you can take the advice of others and treat her like a roommate. You should start out by going out and picking up other women and getting the sex you want from other girls. If you stop trying to hit up this woman for sex, maybe she'll realize you're getting it somewhere else. I say to take the high road and just break it off with her. What more do you need to hear and see?
What I need to see is a reason why she used to be horny as hell and wild about sex, and now she doesnt need it. How do u just become unsexual in like 7 months.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
What I need to see is a reason why she used to be horny as hell and wild about sex, and now she doesnt need it. How do u just become unsexual in like 7 months.
You shouldn't need a reason, but it's a natural curiosity. When you're with someone that long, sometimes things just aren't as exciting as they were in the beginning. Have you ever experienced this before? This is especially true when you move in with a girl. You guys just get too comfortable with each other. The romance is gone. The excitement is gone. You're just going through the motions and it's not the same anymore. It can affect women even more than men since sex for most men is more physical than for a woman. Why do you think so many people joke about married couples not having sex? Even though you're not married, you're getting that same experience without having to find out the hard way (thankfully).

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
You shouldn't need a reason, but it's a natural curiosity. When you're with someone that long, sometimes things just aren't as exciting as they were in the beginning. Have you ever experienced this before? This is especially true when you move in with a girl. You guys just get too comfortable with each other. The romance is gone. The excitement is gone. You're just going through the motions and it's not the same anymore. It can affect women even more than men since sex for most men is more physical than for a woman. Why do you think so many people joke about married couples not having sex? Even though you're not married, you're getting that same experience without having to find out the hard way (thankfully).
So then I shouldnt marry anybody cuz when ur married u get no sex? Is this the fate a man has to accept when he wants to get married. Ort is it just certain girls

Reaction score
here is my advice that i posted on one of your other many threads on this "guuurlfriend" that you ignored.

DONT IGNORE IT THIS TIME:

how is having a girlfriend working out for ya? My point gets proven over and over and over that a man should NOT limit himself to having just one girlfriend - only men with no game such as DJInTraining do this (I have read his past threads, so I know this kid had no game until he got this guuuuuuurlfriend)

But hey, I'll help you out, because you are an AFC and you deserve some REAL help.

First off, your mistakes (mistakes that I do not want you to EVER repeat again in your whole entire life):

1) You became exclusive with the first girl that showed interest in you, thus making her your guuuuuurlfriend, and limiting your options of whom to hook up with.

2) You moved in with your guuuuuurlfriend - shows that you fear living alone, and since you cannot enjoy living alone, then you sure as hell won't enjoy living with some guuuuuuurlfriend - as proven by your thread.

3) You allow disrespect, and you listen to a woman's words and ignore her actions - hello have you forgot about the DON JUAN MOTTO - ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

4) There is more, but I won't go on

YOUR POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:

1) Start seeing other girls, have sex with them, don't tell your guuuurlfriend this, in fact don't even pay any attention to her - in your eyes she is just a roomate that helps you pay the bills, nothing more, nothing less. The funny thing will be, that once she starts to think you are getting sex somewhere else, she'll be jumpin your bones trying to earn attention with sex. This means, you go out, spend the night at with every new girl that you have sex with at HER place, and you are to be 100% indifferent towards your "guuuurlfriend" - let her call, ask where you are, ect ect ect, you just ignore it all, and pretend nothing happened. When she confronts you when you come back home, just pretend nothing happened and you don't care, because after all, she IS just your roomate who is helping you pay the bills. Continue to do this, also make sure to not have anymore feelings for this b1tch, and you will be leading a happy lifestyle despite getting yourself into this mess - YOU ARE WELCOME

2) move out and move on asap, and cut all contact with this b1tch forever.

That is it for possible solutions.

You better do what I said, I don't want to see your sorry a$$ posting rationalizations again!

Reaction score
also, can you please admit that this is the first girl that showed you interest and you JUMPED into a relationship with her, and you were not gaming other girls at all!! CAN YOU PLEASE ADMIT THAT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR CURRENT SITUATION CLEARLY??

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Use my visualization technique.

Don't think about her when you're ****ing her.

Think of yourself as the king in bed, and that there's no way you'll come before she does.

It works.

Check out my 20 Dating Secrets 97% of Men Worldwide Don't Know About Women too... it'll be a great favor to yourself =)
Boom, this guy nailed it. Sure, kegels are great, but most of it is mental. Great post.

Oh, and DJintraining, start your own thread and quit hijacking other people's.