Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on properly handling a 19-year old

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Grue said:
wait for an opportune moment to extend another invite to her.
Why bother ? A woman who's interested in you will escalate things quickly, but with a woman who's not interested it soon becomes an uphill battle and you loose self-confidence and precious time.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R. Don Steele is actually the best guy to read for advice about much younger chicks. Read "How to Date Young Women for Men Over 35," it's actually a pretty good book.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
There's an inate mental difference with 19 year old Kardashian slags, and those who're 19 year old unpolished young women.

The former are to be used, and re-used in the covering darkness, as the empty hole they strive to be. The latter are desperate for a mature, positively-aggressive masculine Hero to lead her past her swollen inhibitions.

When you gaze into her pretty, listful, neophyte eyes; imagine how she's looking at you.

Then be that thing.

easun

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMDG said:
Why bother ? A woman who's interested in you will escalate things quickly, but with a woman who's not interested it soon becomes an uphill battle and you loose self-confidence and precious time.
It sounds to me like she's subconsciously testing him. Why? She barely knows him. There is not enough info yet for her to be highly interested. But passing these tests creates interest.

This wouldn't even phase most naturals. They'd just strike up another conversation later on. There is no telling whether she is interested or not. But I would assume she is.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is essential for the OP to indicate his location so folks like myself can know the part of the world where it is legal for a 19 yo to work at a bar.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound negative, but I wouldn't bother putting too much effort or thought into this project. I've dated late teenagers in the past, mostly during my late 20s, and every single one of those girls were a load to handle -- from their immaturity to their spats of wild emotion to their tastes. It felt like I was babysitting half the time, and I simply didn't have the energy to keep up.

If you can do it, then by all means. If you're willing to put up with a lot of trivial BS that will most assuredly come out of her mouth and through her actions, then go for it and I wish you luck.

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gro0ver said:
If it was me I would go ghost and wait for her to make a move. You need to 1) not come across as desperate (she's turned down your last 2 offers) and 2) gauge whether she is interested or just likes the attention of an older man.
This is actually when us DJ's get tested the most - not when the pvssy is flowing and all is well, but when it dries up and we have fewer plates and the possibility of rejection, can we show discipline, energy and self-assurance to get the momentum back with us?
I wholeheartedly agree with you...I too believe she would have found a way to connect if it was a priority and yes, I plan to go ghost and wait for her to communicate...it REALLY seems to be about capturing the moment with these young ones, doesn't it?

easun said:
She's probably still interested. For the purposes of gaming, I would consider these "tests" or "playing hard to get." She does barely know you still.

Do a small takeaway (go ghost) as was mentioned in the last post, spin some plates (if you can), DHV to her in the meantime (if you can), and then try again a bit later.
Good advice...

KarmaSutra said:
There's an inate mental difference with 19 year old Kardashian slags, and those who're 19 year old unpolished young women.

The former are to be used, and re-used in the covering darkness, as the empty hole they strive to be. The latter are desperate for a mature, positively-aggressive masculine Hero to lead her past her swollen inhibitions.

When you gaze into her pretty, listful, neophyte eyes; imagine how she's looking at you.
Then be that thing.
I will try, but this young one is quite confident in herself, and she gets lots of attention. However, that did not stop her from constantly trying to impress me...again, I plan to disappear and enjoy life..we'll see what happens...at best, another plate will turn out to be the next big thing...

To answer other posters, I will look into R don Steele's book, and I am writing as an American living in Athens(where you can do just about anything if you're over 17)...

I will post if I have something significant and welcome all advice,

Thanks

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easun said:
Taking things slow

More time + less sex = more beta

Of course, not every guy can get a girl to sleep with him on the first meet. But that should always be your goal. Why care about anything else but SEX with a 19 year old??? Do you care about her MIND? HAH! She's 19! Treat her like a piece of meat - that's how she wants to be treated. Two steps forward, one step back, repeat until the deal is done. What would George Clooney do? (WWGCD)

I suppose you could take her on a "date," but my feeling is that she'd think this was just some B.S. cover up of what it is you really want to do.
HAHAHA "what would george clooney do? thats awesome.

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her to get something going, she said she couldn't make it and I let it drop... since then I have had no contact whatsoever... It is as other members of the forum said, you have to seize the opportunity when it arises, because these 19 year-olds are whimsical to say the least...

Also, I think she may be seeing her BF again...although I am not certain. In any case, I am occupying myself with other women and if she contacts me again I will try to do a better job this time...But there will be absolutely no contact on my part.

Thanks for reading the thread!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sux, OP. But at least you can recognise your mistakes.
It's only through failure that we learn the path to success.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Grue said:
It is as other members of the forum said, you have to seize the opportunity when it arises, because these 19 year-olds are whimsical to say the least...
for once I hate to see that I was right... However, props to you for putting your ego aside and keeping us updated, as this gives valuable insight to other SS members.

Lesson of the day: strike while the iron is hot!