Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on plate not being 100% invested

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is too much red pill stuff on the internet now. Guys are getting hung up on “frame” when there’s no need to be a dvck to women already acting in their feminine.
Indeed....Paralysis from too much analysis is an actual condition.

Analysis Paralysis: describes an individual or group process when overanalyzing or overthinking a situation can cause forward motion or decision-making to become "paralyzed", meaning that no solution or course of action is decided upon.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is cringeworthy.

Her “Sweet dream” text should be met with asking her out.

“Let’s make dreams a reality on Sunday at 4 pm over <date idea>?”

Men, stop debating women over text. I know your intent was to establish “frame,” but this whole thing just reads like you being butthurt and argumentative. You are acting defensive which is not attractive at all to women. Texting is for logistics. You guys should be hooking up not playing games.

Good input. I've noted this down. Thank you.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi my fellow DJs,

Last week, the plate I've been hanging out with said she'd invite me to cinema this week, to which I agreed.
Cinemas are open during COVID-19?

Wow. Where I’m located they shut down all restaurants and indoor dining, let alone a 120 min cinema with no ventilation. You can’t even sit down at McDonalds or Starbucks.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow. Where I’m located they shut down all restaurants and indoor dining, let alone a 120 min cinema with no ventilation. You can’t even sit down at McDonalds or Starbucks.
I know, buddy. I'm not from the states. :)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good riddance man. Too much coy game playing right there. Anytime a girl texts you back after being ignored for a few days(before you even met) due to not wanting to meet, means something is up.

Most girls that have been put on blast for a few days will get the message and move on. I find the ones that reach back out have something up their sleeve, are crazy, are vindictive, likes to play games, etc.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is for logistics. You guys should be hooking up not playing games.
Exactly. This is the way I read OP's post. I thought he was trying to meet her but she was giving him too much resistance and playing games and wanted to keep it as texting.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is completely unacceptable!! She only wished you 'a sweet dream' instead of 'sweet dreams.'

Why does she only want you to have one sweet dream, instead of several?

Proceed with caution, OP.

;)
Hahaha, thanks for the good laugh man :lol:

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score

Tell me where this is so I can remember never to go there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi my fellow DJs,

Last week, the plate I've been hanging out with said she'd invite me to cinema this week, to which I agreed.

So yesterday, she hit me up with some BS text that said "Look like you have forgotten me" due to me not texting her the entire weekend.

To which I played it aloof saying "Looks like someone owes me a cinema date this week" and "Let's go tonight!!!"

To which she replied with "How about this Sunday? Today I'm busy"

To which I said "I've been occupied this Sunday, so Saturday is better for me, honey." (Because truth is Sunday is when I'm spending time with my main plate).

And she said "I'm busy this Saturday, how about another time when both you and I are free?"

I've been silent since. Even though I could easily say yes to her proposal but I don't want to operate in her frame. I mean if she really wanted to go out with me that much, Saturday is not a problem - especially when we already had an agreement over the phone last week.

I am not even surprised if, just like me, she's having options beside me and she's already got a date with one of them on Saturday. Fair game. I'm cool with that.

So, what would you reply in this case? Or should I just keep being silent?

Your advices are appreciated, brothers.
This isn't rocket science or teraform Mars. Comply or bye. Pull or next. I want my proteins doing the back stroke on her throat and anus. You can't get a throat or as pregnant. I've tried.

Wait wut?