Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on plate not being 100% invested

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that depends, how much do you like this girl? If your interest is high, then ask her what her availability is and match it with yours so the date actually happens. Meaning break no-contact and take the lead to make it happen.
Bro, read post #10.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro.

The more plates I hang out with, the more I realize that most (>99%) women are just emotionally unstable, in one way or another. Hence I have always been amazed by the fact that most (>90%) men out there only date 1 to 2 or 3 women at best before deciding to jump on the Marriage Train hoping it'll take them to Happily Ever After Land - which it will most likely not.

I mean, we should teach boys from a very young age that they'll need to date (and fvck) AT LEAST 90 to 100 (or more) women BEFORE they have truly realized what they want and need in a romantic relationship, or if they truly want and need a relationship AT ALL.

I'm not calling myself a woman expert or anything, but this plate right here is a classic example of the kind that gets upset/hurtful/angry/distant/resentful when she's not getting what she wants, be it a date on her chosen time or a LTR. I mean would you want a woman like this living with you in everyday life inside your house and become the mother of your children?

@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 : I just went full silence. I don't tolerate and reward drama by saying anything back. Just total silence, and let her hamster do the rest.
I have begun to slowly come to this realization too man. Unfortunately, I was one of those fools who only had sex with a few women prior to meeting my (now) ex wife. Now that I am single again I see no LTR in sight and I am definitely enjoying meeting different types of women. It really is funny when you compare and contrast them though. Some similarities really do persist across all demographics of women (emotionally unstable, poor punctuality, etc.).

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, read post #10.
Gotta start being earlier to these posts haha I'm always late. And also start reading the entire thread.

Anyways, you did the right thing. Took the lead and showed initiative. She is not worth it. The moment a girl displays resistance and low interest, that is the moment my interest dies. I'm not about to enter a game of cat and mouse and prove my worth to anyone. If she doesn't see it and makes even a slight effort for it, there is the door, and wish her the best.

So move on and continue enjoying your main plate. There will be more like this one but now you know how to approach it. At this moment, break contact and let her deal with her own issues and insecurites.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more plates I hang out with, the more I realize that most (>99%) left feminists single women are just emotionally unstable, in one way or another.
FIFY. The good ones are already taken and it boils down to timing and luck these days due to short supply of them.

I have begun to slowly come to this realization too man.
Now that I am single again I see no LTR in sight and I am definitely enjoying meeting different types of women.
Guys, just make sure you don't give up and get bitter, and still hold out hope. In today's climate, it all boils down to timing. All the good and LTR/GF worthy girls get snatched up right away. If you date enough and keep your eyes open for those qualities, you may get lucky with someone that just got out of a LTR that has her head on straight.

Reaction score
FIFY. The good ones are already taken and it boils down to timing and luck these days due to short supply of them.

Guys, just make sure you don't give up and get bitter, and still hold out hope. In today's climate, it all boils down to timing. All the good and LTR/GF worthy girls get snatched up right away. If you date enough and keep your eyes open for those qualities, you may get lucky with someone that just got out of a LTR that has her head on straight.
Too late lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy, she counter offered twice. You countered her counter offer by asking a second time for the exact day she told you wasn’t free. Can’t make this shvt. You guys make this way more difficult than it needs to be. Pick a different day and tie down the date.

This chick is not fvcking with your mind. They counter offer when they are interested!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy, she counter offered twice. You countered her counter offer by asking a second time for the exact day she told you wasn’t free. Can’t make this shvt. You guys make this way more difficult than it needs to be. Pick a different day and tie down the date.

This chick is not fvcking with your mind. They counter offer when they are interested!
Bro, I think you misread it. He was countering for the following week instead.

And she said "I'm busy this Saturday, how about another time when both you and I are free?"
"Cool, see you next Saturday"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I think you misread it. He was countering for the following week instead.
That is too far out. In woman Ese she said “Looks like you don’t care about me” at not hearing from him through the weekend. Guys have to translate their language. I employ challenge myself but not when the woman is in pursuit and complaining about not enough attention. Also, he failed to ask for compliance.

“Cool, see you next Saturday.” should be “How about next Saturday?”

Dating is a negotiation. Counter until the date gets locked in.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is too far out.

“Cool, see you next Saturday.” should be “How about next Saturday?”

Dating is a negotiation. Counter until the date gets locked in.
They both said they were busy working so it wasn't too far out if they don't like going out during the week due to work.

But I agree that OP could've asked rather than commanded. That's one place he can improve for next time. Her response could've been different had he asked.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, if a chick recommends a nice restaurant, it's perfectly okay to take her suggestion and go there.
Not only is it okay, it is what you should do. Only decline her suggestion if it is unreasonable (too expensive or not practical).

“Let’s try this ______” is woman ese for “take me here and I will increase my interest level.”

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I really respect and appreciate the input from the more senior DJ's here, I have choosen to stay loyal to my initial decision: KEEPING SILENCE from now on, at least until she initiates next contact.

I don't want to set a bad precedent by finally submitting to go out with her on her chosen time just because she had easily gotten hurt/upset just because I wanted the date to be 24 hours earlier. Mind you: I did not say no to her date proposal, I merely wanted to switch the time of the date.

Having hanged (and banged) out with this chick before, I know this is a classic female manipultive move that she's been conditioned to pull when things don't go HER way. My guts feelings told me that this is not the first time she pulled this move on guys in her past. But being a DJ of SS, I'm not one of those guys.

In the mean time, I'm going to do what a DJ does: Date & bang other women.

Consider this my sh!ttest for her. I'll keep this thread updated.

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah, you're right man. That post came off pretty bitter but I definitely am hopeful. Getting married again (someday) is definitely not off the table for me. Right now one of the plates I am spinning is really great. I am much more privy to her than my other plates and see a quality woman in her, but I just don't know if I am ready to date again yet. I only separated from my ex wife this past August. I think I need to learn more about myself first before entering another relationship.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make a good woman, you don't "find" her. You mold her into a good woman by being masculine, setting boundaries and leading her. She will submit to you and you'll see her transform into your own personal unicorn.
THIS.

I'd replace "make" with "train" though.

Women, to me, are like dogs. They need to be trained, disciplined, and put in place by an alpha whom they happily submit to.

Only then they can be called "good women" instead of "women". But on the contrary, there definitely are bad women (who are damaged goods that use drug, smoke, have tattoo, have babies from Chads...etc... and stuff) whom you need to avoid.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make a good woman, you don't "find" her. You mold her into a good woman by being masculine, setting boundaries and leading her. She will submit to you and you'll see her transform into your own personal unicorn.
Yes and no. You can polish metal but you can't polish a turd no matter how hard you try. Fella's, make sure you are starting with a piece of metal. Important distinction...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So after days of giving her dead silence after her manipulative "goodnight" text, a few days ago she hit me with another "Have a sweet dream" text, and so here goes the texting conversation:

Her: Have a sweet dream

Me: My dream would be much sweeter with you here.

Her: How come? I'm still here, lol

Her: Is it ok for me to text you this late?

Me: What a silly question, why wouldn't it be?

Her: I'm asking that on purpose, because in daytime, normally it would take you many hours to reply back to me, so from now on I will text you this late so I won't be sad. (Fvcking manipulative talk, she wanted me to soothe her down, but of course I didn't.)

Me: It doesn't matter when you text. Daytime or nighttime, I'll reply when I can, you don't need to worry about that. Besides, if you want to hear from me that much, then just meet, why waste time on texting?

Her: I have one concern, it'd take at least 2 hours to meet, but you can't have 30 seconds to reply to a text? I really don't get it, or is it your principle? We haven't really known anything about each other, so I just want to understand this, so we won't waste each other's time (HAHAHA I know, I know, she's trying to make a mountain out of a molehill with all the BS drama regarding some stupid text game)

Me
: Well, if you really want us to know more about each other, then the best way to do it is in real person, not via texting. I told you from the beginning I'm not much of a texting person, but I'm ready to meet you anytime.

Her: What if I told you I can't meet you regularly due to the nature of my job? What can it be then? (WTF b!tch? You're just a fvcking cashier at a pharmacy, not the president of the USA, so don't start!)

Me: It's okay for us to meet once or twice per week, I never said it had to be all the time, hon.

Her: Then how about you come to see and talk to me at the pharmacy twice per week?

Her: What you gonna say?

Her: ?????

Me: G9 babe, I need to sleep now!

=> And so it has been a total of 5 days and I didn't initiate any contact with her, and neither did she. My verdict: This chick wanted to manipulate me to submit to her, and she ghosted me after I refused to let her do that. Her loss, not mine. Her initial "Have a sweet dream" was only to raise some reaction from me to make me submit to her, not because she truly wished me to hahaha have a sweet dream.

That's female nature for you, folks.

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So after days of giving her dead silence after her manipulative "goodnight" text, a few days ago she hit me with another "Have a sweet dream" text, and so here goes the texting conversation:

Her: I'm asking that on purpose, because in daytime, normally it would take you many hours to reply back to me, so from now on I will text you this late so I won't be sad.

Me: It doesn't matter when you text. Daytime or nighttime, I'll reply when I can, you don't need to worry about that. Besides, if you want to hear from me that much, then just meet, why waste time on texting?

Her: I have one concern, it'd take at least 2 hours to meet, but you can't have 30 seconds to reply to a text? I really don't get it, or is it your principle? We haven't really known anything about each other, so I just want to understand this, so we won't waste each other's time (HAHAHA I know, I know, she's trying to make a mountain out of a molehill with all the BS drama regarding some stupid text game)

Me
: Well, if you really want us to know more about each other, then the best way to do it is in real person, not via texting. I told you from the beginning I'm not much of a texting person, but I'm ready to meet you anytime.

Her: What if I told you I can't meet you regularly due to the nature of my job? What can it be then? (WTF b!tch? You're just a fvcking cashier at a pharmacy, not the president of the USA, so don't start!)

Me: It's okay for us to meet once or twice per week, I never said it had to be all the time, hon.

Her: Then how about you come to see and talk to me at the pharmacy twice per week?

=> And so it has been a total of 5 days and I didn't initiate any contact with her, and neither did she. My verdict: This chick wanted to manipulate me to submit to her, and she ghosted me after I refused to let her do that. Her loss, not mine. Her initial "Have a sweet dream" was only to raise some reaction from me to make me submit to her, not because she truly wished me to hahaha have a sweet dream.

You did the right thing man. Fuuck all that drama! I love the line about her being a cashier and not the president of the US :lol:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Her: I'm asking that on purpose, because in daytime, normally it would take you many hours to reply back to me, so from now on I will text you this late so I won't be sad. (Fvcking manipulative talk, she wanted me to soothe her down, but of course I didn't.)

Me

This is cringeworthy.

Her “Sweet dream” text should be met with asking her out.

“Let’s make dreams a reality on Sunday at 4 pm over <date idea>?”

Men, stop debating women over text. I know your intent was to establish “frame,” but this whole thing just reads like you being butthurt and argumentative. You are acting defensive which is not attractive at all to women. Texting is for logistics. You guys should be hooking up not playing games.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is cringeworthy.

Her “Sweet dream” text should be met with asking her out.

“Let’s make dreams a reality on Sunday at 4 pm over <date idea>?”

Men, stop debating women over text. I know your intent was to establish “frame,” but this whole thing just reads like you being butthurt and argumentative. You are acting defensive which is not attractive at all to women. Texting is for logistics. You guys should be hooking up not playing games.
+1
Man, these guys are trying so hard to act cool - They come off as anything but cool.

It's like if a female asks them if they know what time it is - They start telling her how to build a watch!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1
Man, these guys are trying so hard to act cool - They come off as anything but cool.

It's like if a female asks them if they know what time it is - They start telling her how to build a watch!
There is too much red pill stuff on the internet now. Guys are getting hung up on “frame” when there’s no need to be a dvck to women already acting in their feminine.