Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on my first potential plate

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good morning gentlemen, I'm in my mid-40s and new to the game so I'm going slow and could use some advice.

I currently do not have any other plates spinning but she does not know that. I asked her out last night but she had to work early this morning and declined. I had plans tonight but those fell through so I'm wondering if I should follow up and see if she wants to hang out, or if I should let her believe I still have plans. Seems to me this could increase my SMV with her. As I said, I think she's more plate material but this is a good opportunity for me to practice the game and see what the results are. But I also wouldn't mind making out with a chick if the opportunity presents itself. If there's anything I've learned from reading red pill materials it's that patience is a virtue.

So my question is should I reach out again tonight, or be patient and wait until after the weekend?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never make yourself look like you have nothing better to do...you asked her out yesterday she said no...now you are wanting to ask her out again on a Friday last minute?

Regardless of what actually happened, she will perceive it as you being desperate and having nothing better going on in your life than meeting her.

Don't put yourself in situations like this.

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
How’d you meet her?
Through work several years ago. She hasn't worked for the company in a while but came into my location as a customer the other day and we got to talking and when she discovered I was single it escalated from there and she gave me her number.