Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on girl I met tonight

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys this is it.. I never thought it would happen but I met a girl tonight who was omg.. just amazing. And I think she will finally help me get over the girl I've been stuck on for the last couple months. So I met her tonight through mutual friends shes an HB9 at best. We just clicked well..

So I played things smart. I brought a friend (girl) and I was there with a few other friends (bar then house party).. So the whole night.. I would show her a little attention then leave her and go with others or hang with the girl. Then I'd come back and show this girl some more attention.. Bought her a few drinks and then paid more attention to my other friend.. I danced with the HB9 for a while.. then I told her there was a party we were going to after the bar.. She came with and brought her friends..Heres where things get tricky..

She asked my other friend (the girl) if she was going for me. she said no to go for me.. so me and the hb9 were playing beer pong and we were making out off and on.. So then after the game we goto the couch and are making out a lot.. shes laying on me .. well some girl was passed out next to me, I thought she was just sleeping.. so this other girl that used to live there (friends with the host).. got mad and said this girl is passed out next to you guys and you are doing this.. so I got up and im like look I thought she was just sleeping, how am I supposed to know shes passed out drunk I'm not anyone's babysitter.. So shes was getting an attitude and eventually I took control of the situation and I got the passed out girl and took her outside and handled it and her friends took care of her.. eventually the girl apologized to me and was actually my beer pong partner later on in the night..

So after a bit I go back up to the hb9.. and we are talking more.. and sitting on the couch with each other again.. and I'm like hey, wanna come back to me my place and hang out? She's like hmm sureee... let me just talk to my friends I came with and see if they're cool with it.. (of course I knew they wouldn't be) So I'm just like alright sound good.. So she comes back and is like well looks like my friends are leaving and since I came with them I should prob leave with them but I have your number so I text you sometime.. I was like alright sounds good, nice meeting you and we hugged each other and that was that..

I feel like she wont text me but what do you guys think.. should I text her Sunday at night and say something.. or wait until Monday..

I told her I was training for a triathlon and she seemed to like that and told me non of her friends like to goto the gym with her.. and i told her she should train with me for a triathlon.. and she seemed on board about it.. just said something about shes not a good swimmer.. I was like ehh. me either but you got plenty of time to get good ( the triathlon is next summer)...

So I had gotten her number at the bar.. and then I just texted her saying my name so she had my number..

so how should I approach this guys.. I don't want to F!ck it up.. I could really use this new chick right now.. to erase the old one.

Thanks guys!

Btw shes like 22 yrs old..

Last edited:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Okay guys this is it.. I never thought it would happen but I met a girl tonight who was omg.. just amazing.CALM THE FVCK DOWN!!! And I think she will finally help me get over the girl I've been stuck on for the last couple months. So I met her tonight through mutual friends shes an HB9 at best. We just clicked well..

So I played things smart. I brought a friend (girl) and I was there with a few other friends (bar then house party).. So the whole night.. I would show her a little attention then leave her and go with others or hang with the girl. Then I'd come back and show this girl some more attention.. Bought her a few drinks and then paid more attention to my other friend.. I danced with the HB9 for a while.. then I told her there was a party we were going to after the bar.. She came with and brought her friends..Heres where things get tricky..

She asked my other friend (the girl) if she was going for me. she said no to go for me.. so me and the hb9 were playing beer pong and we were making out off and on.. So then after the game we goto the couch and are making out a lot.. shes laying on me .. well some girl was passed out next to me, I thought she was just sleeping.. so this other girl that used to live there (friends with the host).. got mad and said this girl is passed out next to you guys and you are doing this.. so I got up and im like look I thought she was just sleeping, how am I supposed to know shes passed out drunk I'm not anyone's babysitter.. So shes was getting an attitude and eventually I took control of the situation and I got the passed out girl and took her outside and handled it and her friends took care of her.. eventually the girl apologized to me and was actually my beer pong partner later on in the night..

So after a bit I go back up to the hb9.. and we are talking more.. and sitting on the couch with each other again.. and I'm like hey, wanna come back to me my place and hang out? She's like hmm sureee... let me just talk to my friends I came with and see if they're cool with it..THAT MEANS NO! BUT I'M A GIRL SO I NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME SO YOU'LL STILL LIKE ME, AND THEN I CAN GET YOU TO DO STUFF FOR ME (of course I knew they wouldn't be) So I'm just like alright sound good.. So she comes back and is like well looks like my friends are leaving and since I came with them I should prob leave with them but I have your number so I text you sometime..GOODBYE FOREVER I was like alright sounds good, nice meeting you and we hugged each other and that was that..

I feel like she wont text me but what do you guys think.. should I text her Sunday at night and say something.. or wait until Monday.. Maybe tuesday, or never, take control, you decide when someone id dumped. take the number and walk away - you obviously have no idea how good it feels to do that.

I told her I was training for a triathlon and she seemed to like that and told me non of her friends like to goto the gym with her.. and i told her she should train with me for a triathlon.. and she seemed on board about it.. just said something about shes not a good swimmer..polite -"NO" I was like ehh. me either but you got plenty of time to get good ( the triathlon is next summer)...

So I had gotten her number at the bar.. and then I just texted her saying my name so she had my number..

so how should I approach this guys.. I don't want to F!ck it up.. I could really use this new chick right now.. to erase the old one. You will fvck up at some point, Its called learning!

Thanks guys!

Btw shes like 22 yrs old..
You are waaaaay too concerned about a girl just because she's a 9 doesn't mean she's worth any more time than a 5 at the moment. Treat her as if she was a 5, act like you dont give a sh1t. And you shouldn't. She isn't all that into you, otherwise it would be "call me!!!" not "ill text you SOMETIME" *HUG* hug at the goodbye - after makeout all night? puhleeazzzeee!

She doesn't dig you as much as you dig her, which gives her power, meaning she says jump, you'll climb a cliff and throw yourself off!

You are far too worried about the outcome for this to go anywhere good - You don't have any plates spinning, I can tell that much.

You have spent ONE EVENING with this girl and because she's pretty, you think she is the one to help you get over the EX?
You will end up getting hurt with this attitude my friend - It reeks of desperation.

Delete her number, If she calls you? then she may be worth some small investment of your time. If she doesnt then chalk it up to a good night out.

I'm sure ill get flamed by some people now, but IDGAF - My opinion is you are too invested from the start - worrying about messing it up, and pulling 'perfect game' on her? please, just learn to mess up, have fun, and give less of a sh1t about girls.

Peace.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

You are waaaaay too concerned about a girl just because she's a 9 doesn't mean she's worth any more time than a 5 at the moment. Treat her as if she was a 5, act like you dont give a sh1t. And you shouldn't. She isn't all that into you, otherwise it would be "call me!!!" not "ill text you SOMETIME" *HUG* hug at the goodbye - after makeout all night? puhleeazzzeee!

She doesn't dig you as much as you dig her, which gives her power, meaning she says jump, you'll climb a cliff and throw yourself off!

You are far too worried about the outcome for this to go anywhere good - You don't have any plates spinning, I can tell that much.

You have spent ONE EVENING with this girl and because she's pretty, you think she is the one to help you get over the EX?
You will end up getting hurt with this attitude my friend - It reeks of desperation.

Delete her number, If she calls you? then she may be worth some small investment of your time. If she doesnt then chalk it up to a good night out.

I'm sure ill get flamed by some people now, but IDGAF - My opinion is you are too invested from the start - worrying about messing it up, and pulling 'perfect game' on her? please, just learn to mess up, have fun, and give less of a sh1t about girls.

Peace.
I agree. It is good to be excited and into a girl, but it sounds like you have too much invested in this deal. And it sounds like you are putting burdens from the past onto how it goes. That is a bad combination for everyone involved.

I don't understand the "maybe I'll text you sometime" and hug goodbye after a night long make-out session. That's just bizarre.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop buying women drinks...you know who does that kind of thing? The lame dudes that she takes the drinks from and doesn't give them the time of day or simply shuts down...easiest pickups ever are to chill at the bar and start a conversation with a girl about the lame dude she just rejected...great fun and laughs at his expense...

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the advice.. I'm spinning some plates but nothing that I'm 100% interested in. (Hooked up with two different chicks in the last week before this one.. I'm not desperate by any means)

Well the reason I bought her drinks is because she was part of the group.. and it was only a few.. but I saw she kept looking over at me a lot when I'd walk away so there was attraction there.

My friend knows her friend that's how I got to know her.. She said that friend is always a **** blocker .. It's not I'm 100% into this girl already she just seems like a nice addition to what I got going on right now. I'm not desperate for her but I'd like to at least attempt going after her.

So you guys honestly think I should just walk away?

I thought this site is about helping people get that girl.. not telling someone to walk away from it.. Any other suggestions besides walk away.. She obviously not interested in you? I'm sure there is a lot more I'm missing to the story but I guess the fact she was following me around at the party and kissing me like crazy.. And she really wasn't even drunk is what's got me thinking she is at least attracted. She was walking and talking fine. Idk. I guess I've just been so depressed lately still from everything and my ex.. that's it's nice for a breath of fresh air once in a while you know? She actually reminds me of an ex I had 2 yrs ago(same personality, and similar looking too).. So maybe subconsciously I'm building her up because of this too.

Now that I think about it.. the whole "Maybe I'll text you sometime.." She could of said something different.. it was loud.. All I def know is she said I have your number and something about texting me.

She did know I was accepted a Navy Pilot so maybe that took her interest more idk..

addition... she did see me getting text from a couple girls. too.. the other one that I'm actually spinning who is pretty good looking, I responded to her text and she came up behind me and saw.. (Android phones has a picture of the contact as I'm sure you guys know) I'm not 100% into that girl I was texting but I'm sure that shows the girl too I'm not desperate.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Purefilth, the girl is 22 and you've already given her power, she hasn't done anything to deserve it. She didn't do you a favour by making out with you, you did her a favour.

If you really want to start something, just treat her like a guy friend. But dude calm down, if you get this worked up over some random 22 girl who makes out with you, what are going to do if she has sex with you, give her the keys to your car?

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
if you get this worked up over some random 22 girl who makes out with you, what are going to do if she has sex with you, give her the keys to your car?

Lol.. it's not that I'm getting that worked up.. I honestly haven't shown her anything yet more than a good time. I kissed her first so Technically she did me the favor. Like I said I've been in rutt for a while.. so I just want to make sure I approach the situation right is all.

But good call on already over doing it with her.. I'll just try to picture her as one of the girls im not that into and how I handle them which gets them chasing me.. and I'll mimic it on her.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh you guys are right.. I was talking to my friend and he said when he was talking to her she said they were going to a frat after that.. I'm just gonna erase her number from my phone as suggested and never contact her.. This already smells bad news now.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Eh you guys are right.. I was talking to my friend and he said when he was talking to her she said they were going to a frat after that.. I'm just gonna erase her number from my phone as suggested and never contact her.. This already smells bad news now.
:up: done it yet? Its an empowering feeling. Just looking at it and going - "naw, Next" :D :D :up: :up: :D :D

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea the deed is done ;) Feels good.. sucks because I will never know but frats? Well the frats can entertain her now.. because I'm no longer an option :) Thanks guys !

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she just texted me.. She liked a shot I gave her last night.. she said, "you have to tell me what was in that shot!"

Thanks guys.. Glad I didnt text her first. Lets see where this goes.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, keep calm, and have fun. :up:

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always ask yourself -- are you chasing her or is she chasing you? If you realize you are chasing her you must immediately back off.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
So she just texted me.. She liked a shot I gave her last night.. she said, "you have to tell me what was in that shot!"

Thanks guys.. Glad I didnt text her first. Lets see where this goes.
lol tell her it was semen.. you can give her more shots if she comes over