Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on dating older women...

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well kind of date.

Here is the setup:
Went to engagement party. One women was quiet taken by me, she was for a little while but this is the first time I spend time talking to her.

Everything went great. She is a touch person = good sign.

2 hours later I walked her to her car,

Me:"I had alot of fun, I want to see you again. Let me get your number"

She started to write her number down.

Me:"Are you free on saturdays and sundays?"
Her:"I'm a busy women, I like to keep busy. Keeps me out of my head."
Me:"I know what you mean, I'm similar"
Her:"Yeah? I like to play, I play alot, are you down to play."
Me:"I love to play"
Her:"bye"
Me:"bye"

What? Play = sex. I take it. Now how do I make that transition. I don't have any experience in doing that. Do I take her somewhere for a couple of drinks? Then go from there? What do I do and how do I take those next steps to her bed? When do I call? When do I set soemthing up? and How do I escalate?

I'm 26, she is in her late 30s or so.

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I see things.

I am busy, very busy = I don't want a relationship.
Are you down to play = want to fvck?

If you want to fvck, you are in business. Just suggest a get to gether at her house or yours (if you can cook). :up:

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My instincts telling me to call her up in the afternoon tmrw, and say I am going to a local lounge later that night and I want her to come. Pick her up, go out and get couple of drinks. And the rest is history or so to speak.

My house is out of the question. Its hers or car or great outdoors.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne said:
My instincts telling me to call her up in the afternoon tmrw, and say I am going to a local lounge later that night and I want her to come. Pick her up, go out and get couple of drinks. And the rest is history or so to speak.

My house is out of the question. Its hers or car or great outdoors.
Find out where she lives. Then you find a bar close by, this way she will suggest to go to her place afterwards.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice was given to me on another forum, I am going to take it. I don't have any experience in this and this guy had plenty. What do you guys think.

"You could have had sex after that conversation. Now that you haven't, wait until next wednesday and call her: "Hey this is Bourne, you free to play on Friday night? I'll pick you up for some drinks" If she says she is busy, tell her she has your number and she can call you when she is free. Older women don't like BS. Hit her hard or leave the ball in her court and leave. trust me, I have a lot of experience in this."

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask if she knows how to play foosball... make the 'ball' shoot with the snap of her wrist...

Or basketball... if she likes 'finger rolls', or comment that you like to bang the balls on the backboard... even if she's heard of the game 'around the world'...

Or volleyball... you like to spike the ball over the net to her side... and score.

The innuendo could lead to some good things...