Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice on a certain relationship (college)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to try and keep this short. anyways, i'm 19 in college and i'm a pretty good looking guy. i've had my share of girlfriends, but i never really got around to perfecting my game.

anyways, a few months ago i found what i thought was the girl of my dreams. ofcourse she was beautiful so she had a lot of dating experience and knew "the game" pretty well. being the type i was, i came on real hard and got real mad and pissed off whenever she let me down (even if it was small). we got real close and kissed on many occassions, but towards the last few weeks i felt us moving more into the friendzone as i wasn't really ontop of my flirting and found myself talking with her about everyday things, as opposed to spicing it up with some romance.

here comes the turning point; i started reading up on techniques here on sosuave, and i pinpointed many of my mistakes and i feel like a new man. it's been 3 weeks since me and this girl have kissed, but i've been laying other girls like it's my job. i basically stopped talking to her unless i see her in person, but now i think i can piece things back together and sweep her off her feet. is it possible to reverse a relationship like this, and show her the new me, without her knowing that its the "new" me?

thanks

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are laying other girls, is there any reason why you still want to bother wth her?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is possible to reverse it,but its going to be harder then if you did it when you just met her. She has to leave you ONE opening to go out on a date and you should work your magic from there. Dont call her often,tease her,bust her balls you know what to do now that you joined this board.