"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Advice Needed

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I meet this girl, and we've hooked up before. I know she has a crush on and I know she wants to go out with me, but I am not sure if I am ready to start another relationship. She's really nice and we share a lot in common, but, she's not as beautiful as I expected a girl to be. Don't get me wrong she is pretty to a point.

My problem is what should I do, should I go out with her? I don't want to rush anything.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
what do YOU want?

if you want to go out with her, go out with her. but if you don't want a relationship, at least for the moment, tell her that.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I'd say just go for it. She's interested in you, so what's stopping you? Try things out, and if things don't work out quite as well as you wanted them to, move on.

By the way, are her looks the only thing that's stopping you?
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
well

look you may not get this oportunity again, from what you tell me she sounds alright, like an alright girl. shes not going to wait around 4 you her entire life, if she gets the feeling you dont like her back and shes smart she'll stop liking you and move on.. if you dont like her in that way, tell her straight up,.. or if your not looking for a long turm relation ship but just a short turm one tell her that straight up.. its your choise, my opinion is that you should go for it, maybe something could happen, you never know if you dont try..
 
Top